- Players must register their UrT Auth on their UZ account, and play with it. If a player is forced to use a different guid than the one he or she is registered with, he/she should inform the supervisors as soon as possible. If a player can not AUTH during a match the server logs are mandatory and to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Map pool:
- TS: Austria, Beijing_b3, Cambridge_fixed, Casa, Facade_b5, Kingdom, Mandolin, Orbital_sl, Prague, Sanc, Turnpike, Tohunga_b8, Uptown
- The official server configuration files can be found here.
Each team is allowed a unique transfer during the whole cup.
A player that hasn't played for any team in this cup is not counted as a transfer.
- a new player has to be on roster 24 hours before match time.
- a transfer can only play in the next round/week. One player can't play a match for 2 teams in the same round (+24 hours rule if relevant).
3. Group matches
- Before Tuesday 21 CET, teams choose their their map through the fixture schedule or by informaing an admin. If this is not done, teams will be forced to play on a random map.
- Matches are bo3.
- The map is played once during 20 minutes.
- Map-wins are used to determine the outcome of the match.
- Teams win 1 point for winning the match.
- Teams win no point for a loss.
- The decider map will be decided by banning maps from the pool:
- a 1on1 knife duel round will be played, winner will have the advantage banning maps.
- If the map is played on two servers, team A's map is played on team B's server and vice versa.
- No ingame substitute is allowed (/sub).
- A substitute can only replace a player when the game is paused, between each half of a map or right after a map change.
- If a substitute fails to provide his demo upon request, the map result will be a default loss.
- All players must record demos of the whole match. (Players are advised to use command cg_autorecordmatch 1)
- Demos of all players have to be uploaded max 72 hours after a map is played. A demo not uploaded within that time can result into a map forfeit uppon opponent's request.
- Default times for matches: 19 CET (Asia vs EU), 22 CET (EU vs EU), 23 CET (EU vs America), 02 CET (America vs America)
4. Playoff matches
There will be a Winners Playoffs bracket with the best 4 teams (points then head-to-head) and a Loosers Playoffs bracket with bottom 4.
- During the playoffs, teams have till Tuesday midnight CET to challenge teams and choose their map. If this is not done, supervisors will force the map. Teams will have 24 hours to change a forced map, during the group stage until Wednesday midnight CET, by posting it on match comments.
- Map choices will be through eliminations on the following format:
BAN BAN BAN BAN CHOICE CHOICE BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN THIRD-DECIDER
- Grand Finals must be a Best of 5, unless both teams agree not to do so.