Players must register their UrT Auth on their UZ account, and play with it. If a player is forced to use a different guid than the one he or she is registered with, he/she should inform the supervisors as soon as possible. If a player can not AUTH during a match the server logs are mandatory and to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BM: Abbey, Algiers, Dust2_v2, Kingdom, Prague, Sanc, Uptown
- CTF: Abbey, Algiers, Beijing_b3, Facade_b5, Kingpin, Mykonos, Orbital_sl, Paris, Tohunga_b8, Turnpike, Uptown
- TS: Abbey, Austria, Beijing_b3, Cambridge_fixed, Casa, Facade_b5, Kingdom, Orbital_sl, Prague, Sanc, Turnpike, Tohunga_b8, Uptown
- The official server configuration files can be found here.
Each team is allowed a unique transfer during the whole cup.
A player that hasn't played for any team in this cup is not counted as a transfer.
- a new player has to be on roster 24 hours before match time.
- a transfer can only play in the next round/week. One player can't play a match for 2 teams in the same round (+24 hours rule if relevant).
3. Group matches
Update requested by h5: Teams can only choose CTF if the opponent team agrees.
- Before Tuesday 21 CET, teams choose their game-mode (CTF or TS) through the fixture schedule or by informing an admin. If this is not done, teams will be forced to play the game-mode opponents want them to play.
- To veto a CTF choice it has been to be done max 24 hrs after chosen.
- If both teams pick the same gametype: BAN BAN BAN BAN CHOICE CHOICE
- If teams pick different gametypes: TeamA bans 3 maps from TeamB's gametype, then TeamB chooses its map, and the contrary.
- If both teams agree, teams can just choose their maps.
- A map can only be picked one unique time per team during the Group Stage.
Maps & points
- The map is played once during 2 halfs of 10 mins (1 half of 20 mins for TS).
- Map-wins are used to determine the outcome of the match.
- Teams win 5 point for winning the match.
- Teams win 3 point for a draw.
- Teams win 1 point for a loss.
- Update requested by h5: 0 point for forfeit loss.
- No ingame substitute is allowed (/sub) in TS.
- A substitute can only replace a player when the game is paused, between each half of a map or right after a map change.
- If a substitute fails to provide his demo upon request, the map result will be a default loss.
- All players must record demos of the whole match. (Players are advised to use command cg_autorecordmatch 1)
- Demos of all players have to be uploaded max 72 hours after a map is played. A demo not uploaded within that time can result into a map forfeit uppon opponent's request.
- Teams will be granted ONE wildcard during the group stage.
- Default times for matches: 19 CET (Asia vs EU), 22 CET (EU vs EU), 23 CET (EU vs America), 02 CET (America vs America)
4. Playoff matches
There will be a Winners Playoffs bracket with the best 4 teams (points then head-to-head) and a Loosers Playoffs bracket with bottom 4.
- During the playoffs, teams have till Tuesday midnight CET to challenge teams and choose their mode. If this is not done, teams will be forced to play the mode the opponents want.
- Maps can't end in a draw.
- If both teams want to play the same gametype, map choice will be through eliminations on the following format:
BAN BAN BAN BAN CHOICE CHOICE BAN BAN (...) BAN BAN THIRD-DECIDER
- In case both CTF and TS are played, teams ban 3 maps from their opponents gametype and the opponents choose their map from the remaining ones.
- In second case, decider is by default BOMB, but teams can agree on playing CTF or TS as third.
- Grand Finals must be a Best of 5, unless both teams agree not to do so.