- Players must register their UrT Auth on their UZ account, and play with it. If a player is forced to use a different guid than the one he or she is registered with, he/she should inform the supervisors as soon as possible. If a player can not AUTH during a match the server logs are mandatory and to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The official server configuration files can be found here.
2. Players & Transfers
Each team is allowed max two transfers during the whole cup.
A unique transfer during the groupstage and a second possible transfer just before the playoffs starts, after the group stage ended.
A player that hasn't played for any team in this cup is not counted as a transfer.
- a new player has to be on roster 24 hours before match time.
- a transfer can only play in the next round/week. One player can't play a match for 2 teams in the same round (+24 hours rule if relevant).
3. Group matches
- During the groupstage teams have till Tuesday midnight CET to choose their map and then send the information to Biddle or Rocket, by DM on Discord. If this is not done, supervisors will force a map on their own. Teams will have 24 hours to change a forced map (until Wednesday midnight) by post it on match comments and DM it to cup supervisors. Teams can still change the map later if the opponent agree.
- Map pool: Abbey, Algiers, Beijing, Orbital, Paris, Pipeline, Sarlat, Turnpike, Tohunga, Uptown
- A map can only be picked one unique time during the Group Stage.
- In the case of a map-draw, play an additional 2x5 mins on the same map.
- Each team can choose their starting color on the map chosen by the opponent.
- If needed, 1v1 knife must be played to decide the first map to play.
- The match is a BO2 where each team chooses its own map and then plays the opponents map.
- Map-wins are used to determine the outcome of the match.
- Teams win 5 point for a win, 3 for a draw and 1 for a loss.
- Group rankings are worked out by the following rules, in order of importance:
- Group Points
- Direct confrontation
- Flag difference (every match)
- Flag difference (direct confrontation)
- Most flags caped (every match)
- Most flags caped (direct confrontation)
- Coin flip
- If the match is played on two servers, team A's map is played on team B's server and vice versa.
- Teams have the right to substitute up to 3 players using /sub.
- A substitute can only replace a player when the game is paused, between each half of a map or right after a map change.
- If a substitute fails to provide his demo upon request, the game result will be a default loss.
- Map exploits are not allowed for obvious reasons. Trick jumps are allowed unless they give access to an area that could be considered as map exploit. In doubt, DM a supervisor so he can provide you an answer. Don't argue afterhand if you didn't ask prior using an exploit. If a player disregards this rule:
- If spotted during the game: the player will be kicked and the team will end the half (or map in TS) with 4 players. Additionally, team will be awarded a Yellow card and a +8 flags/rounds penalty in favor of opponents.
- If noticed after the match ended (timelimit hit), only the yellow card and flag/round penalty will be awarded.
- All players must record demos of the whole match. (Players are advised to use command cg_autorecordmatch 1)
- All players must save screenshots of every match. (Players are advised to use command cg_autoscreenshot "2")
- After the match, teams have 72 hours to forward their demos and screenshot to the supervisors or uploaded to the match page.
- Demos and screenshots must be kept until the cup is finished.
- If a team fails to provide a demo(s) and/or a screenshot(s), if some of the files are broken or if rounds are missing, a Yellow card will be awarded.
- If a player is missing some demo, he will not be able to play the next match, unless he uploads the missing file(s) before the start.
4. Playoff matches
Grand Final specifications:
- When Group stage is over the first 4 teams will go on into play-off stage. The teams will be put into the playoff tree according to the following criteria:
- A1 vs B2
- C1 vs D2
- B1 vs A2
- D1 vs C2
- Map choice will be through eliminations on the following format:
- BO5 : BAN-BAN-PICK-PICK-PICK-PICK-BAN-BAN-BAN-FIFTH
- a 1on1 knife duel round will be played, winner will have the advantage banning.
- The matches are bo5, unless both teams agree to a bo3.
- The team who lost the knife fight choses which is Team A and B:
- Map order: PICKA PICKB PICKB PICKA FIFTH
- There will be no more transfers once the first playoffs match has started.
- If a map is drawed, the result stays and the next map on the list is to be played.
- In the case where a team hasn't reached 3 wins after 5 maps got played (in the case of DRAWS), the last banned map is played as SIXTH, and so on.
5. Cards & Wildcards
- During the Cup, teams will be awarded Yellow or Red cards for breaking the rules or inapropriate attitude. To make it simple, 2 Yellow cards = 1 Red Card and 2 Red Cards = Out of the Cup.
For example, a team with a player cheating during a match will have:
- a red card,
- a forfeit loss for the given the match,
- the cheater banned and not allowed to play for the rest of the cup.
- Each team is given 1 wildcard, which it can use to cancel and reschedule a planned group match, for whatever reason. Teams are strongly advised to cherish their wildcard until they really need it because of bad luck (e.g. connection problems). Using the wildcard lightly and then losing a later match because of real problems would be a painful way to be eliminated from the cup.
- The wildcard can be used up until 10 minutes after the match start time as shown on the Roster Page. If a team attempts to use a wildcard after the allowed time, they will have to forfeit the match. Once the first map of a match has started, it is too late to use a wildcard.
- A wildcard used against a team that later quits the cup is not restored.
- Teams that try to use their wildcard a second time lose by forfeit. It is not the cup admins responsibility to check whether a team already used its wildcard.
- When a wildcard is used, the teams have to reschedule the match immediately to one of the days into the same or the following matchweek of the original match date, and inform the supervisor. If no agreement is communicated to the Supervisor within 48hrs of the original match time, he may force the match to be played as he sees fit.
- Wildcards can not be used for playoff matches. A playoff match can only be postponed by decision of the supervisor.