- The first team to win 2 maps wins the match.
- Teams can pick their gametype, not their maps.
- Maps are chosen through an elimination system.
- The gametype of the third map is chosen depending on what was played before:
- if teams picked different gametypes, the third remaining gametype is to be played
- if both teams chose the same gametype, they'll play it once again for the third map.
- In the case where both teams pick a different gametype, then you start eliminating within the gametype you picked. If the third map needs to be played, the loser of a knife fight will start eliminating.
- If teams pick the same gametype, you'll do one elimination for the entire Bo3 until three maps are left in the maplist (knife fight, loser eliminate first). Among the three maps left, the team who lost the knife fight chooses the first map played, the other team chooses the second, and the third is played if necessary.
- In CTF and BM, you can choose your starting side on the opponent's gametype/map.
- A map can not end up on a draw. Add 2*5 rounds/mins for BM and CTF if needed.
We have guys playing for several teams depending on the mode, and since we are making teams from different leagues face one an other, here are some rules just for them:
1. Players will need to choose for one unique team to play with during the master series.
2. No transfer is allowed during the Master Series. Rosters will be locked.
- BM: Algiers, Bohemia, Casa, Cascade, Dust2_v2, Facade_b5, Orbital_sl, Kingdom, Uptown
- CTF: Abbey, Algiers, Beijing_b3, Kingpin, Orbital_sl, Paris_v2, Tohunga_b8, Turnpike, Uptown
- TS: Austria, Casa, Facade_b5, Kingdom_rc6, Orbital_sl, Prague, Sanctuary, Tohunga_b8, Turnpike
Any other rules from the UZ leagues are to be applied in the Master Series. If you have doubts about anything, just ask on IRC #urban-zone @ QuakeNet.
Find the server configs there: http://urban-zone.org/configs/UrbanZoneConfigs2014.zip