10.01 How to challenge a teamBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Here are step by step instructions on how to challenge a team :
1) Go to [ My Player Profile ] , select the [ Teams tab ] and click the Admin icon ()
2) On the Team Control Panel select the [ Competitions ] tab
3) A list of matches should be shown for the CTF and / or TS Leagues, against which there is an option to Schedule the match. Click this link.
4) You'll be required to Add a Map (and 1 map only). Once you've chosen a map you can also change the date / time of the match and a Confirm button will appear. Change the date / time as necessary and click the [ Confirm ] button.
5) You'll be returned to the Competitions tab in the Team Control Panel from which you can schedule more matches if required.
If the other team has already chosen their map the procedure is almost the same as the above except before adding your map you'll see Accept and Reschedule buttons.
If the date / time is acceptable click Accept, add your map, click Confirm, and you're back at the Competitions tab again.
If the date / time is not acceptable click Reschedule and enter a new match just as you would've done in the Summer Cup. You can only add 1 map, and the other team has to Accept it and add their own map before it becomes a firm fixture.