Team France - the team that doesn't respect rules

Section for anything related to the 2016 Nations Cup.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQ β€’ Search β€’ View unanswered posts

Team France - the team that doesn't respect rules

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello everyone
As everyone know Team france respect rules as hell, so its time to take responsibility for not respecting rules:

Session Start: Mon Feb 08 16:26:11 2016
Session Ident: sC`Sailor`off
(16:26:15) (BrTk``) sC`Sailor`off Hello, are you here?
(16:26:15) ::: Away: Auto away at Mon Feb 8 09:50:10 2016
(16:26:15) (sC`Sailor`off) sC`Sailor`off is currently away, try again later
(16:34:13) β€’ sC`Sailor`off is now known as sC`SailorMoon
(16:34:23) (sC`SailorMoon) hi
(16:34:30) (BrTk``) yoyoyo
(16:34:40) (BrTk``) TEAM POLAND REQUEST DEMOS: Team Poland vs Team France = Biddle : 1st, 2nd half ut4_turnpike, 1st half ut4_tohunga_b8, Full demo of Bender, 1 min missing from Zmb (Turnpike), Team France vs Team NL missing demo of shanfara from turnpike
(16:34:49) (sC`SailorMoon) noted
(16:34:51) (BrTk``) we're requesting missing demos
(16:34:57) (sC`SailorMoon) I understand
(16:35:05) (sC`SailorMoon) I'm going to pm team france

so team France had 72 hours (11.02.16 16:34) to upload missing demos.

I've made screenshot at 17:43 11.02.2016 and Shanfara still didn't put his demo on UZL:

PROOF: screenshooter.net/102755404/famlpcs

Rules of NationsCup XIX

3.8 Both national teams may request and review the demos from the opponent but they must also explain their reasons for doing so. Supervisors have to be informed before and the request must be within 72 hours after the official match time.

3.9 If a national team fails to provide the requested demos, if some of the requested demos are broken or if rounds are missing, a forfeit loss will be awarded against the national team who failed to provide the requested demos. If both national teams fail to provide the requested demos, the match will be set as a double-forfeit, as both national teams have violated the rules.

5.3 A national team that forfeits a group match for the second time will be removed from the Cup.

Team France didn't upload demos in 72hours of my request, so:
-Match PL vs FR should be forfeited 2-0 to PL Team
-Match NL vs FR should be forfeited 2-0 for missing demo in requested 72 hours
-Admins, if they're respecting NC rules should put 2 forfeits to Team France for not uploading requested demos.
-Admins have to remove team France from nationcup, because 2 forfeits = out of event ofc as rules said.

Actually:
-Shanfara uploaded demo vs NL after requested 72 hours.
-Bender sent broken demo in match PL vs FR
-Zmb didn't upload 1min 5sec of first half ut4_turnpike in requested 72 hours.

Waiting on disqualifications Team France from Nationcup for not respecting rules.
Don't change the rules, because I've made screenshots of it.

P.S: I'm not unpleasant, its only my suspicion of cheating by Team France.

P.S2 Team France known that I want to request their demos:

(16:21:34) (BrTk``) TEAM POLAND REQUEST DEMOS: Team Poland vs Team France = Biddle : 1st, 2nd half ut4_turnpike, 1st half ut4_tohunga_b8, Full demo of Bender, 1 min missing from Zmb (Turnpike), Team France vs Team NL missing demo of shanfara from turnpike
(16:22:02) (BrTk``) 16:21
(16:22:29) (BrTk``) so we're waiting to 11.02.16 16:21 to upload requested demos, thanks
(16:22:36) (Biddle) sure
(16:22:57) (BrTk``) Thanks
(16:23:30) (Biddle) can you say it to an other admin too?
(16:23:37) (Biddle) I have no authority in Team France matches
(16:23:44) (Biddle) and don't take any decisions
(16:24:26) (BrTk``) which one admin?
(16:24:43) (Biddle) gostor or sailor
(16:24:46) (BrTk``) oki

Regards BrTk Team Poland Captain

BrTk`

Re: Team France - the team that doesn't respect rules

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:59 pm

BrTk, you grew up in my eyes, grew up as forfeit-master on my level. I'm very proud of you.

KronoZ
Donor 4
Donor 4

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:09 pm

(16:23:37) (Biddle) I have no authority in Team France matches
XD

We know that Team France has certain assets that allow them to manipulate the results however they like, nonetheless all teams should be equal and respect certain rules regardless on how many admins they've got on their rosters.

last edit: AND REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY FRIENDS THEY GOT IN UZ STAFF hey gostor

Last edited by szejdi on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

szejdi
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:17 pm

How retarded can Polish can be... Polzzzzzz

stylo

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:01 pm

- BrTk`
P.S: I'm not unpleasant, its only my suspicion of cheating by Team France.

I agree, this is not unpleasant, though doing this through email directed at the admins would have been more kosher. However the mention about changing rules was unnecessary as this wouldn't happen. The rest of the replies are just troll bait so I'll ignore them.
Just wondering, if your suspicion is cheating and they upload their demo's I suppose it wouldn't be necessary to forfeit if there isn't cheating happening right?

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Team Poland is requesting to disqualify Team France from NC for nonconformity the Rules. Our priority is respecting the rules and everyone have to follow the rules without exceptions.

BrTk`

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:23 pm

So much drama the past few days lol

swaginacup
Donor 1
Donor 1

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Well, this is seriously getting silly.

AFAIK, France has provided everything they were asked for. I handled this, so I can attest that they did it in less than 72 hours after they were asked. Brtk asked me to get in touch with them on Monday, which I did by sending a PM -- which up to yesterday was still unread, which means they weren't properly notified. So I chatted with zmb yesterday, when most of the demos were already uploaded. Bottom line: they did it in timely manner.

What's wrong with bender's demo?

As for the 1-min missing - we usually do not issue forfeits in NC for such mistakes. Yellow cards, maybe. I said it in other topics, but I'll repeat it: we were more flexible in this regard, and I'd like for us to stay this way.

Brtk, you have, as far as I know, all the demos you asked for. There's no positive discrimination of France, and neither a negative one of Poland. What is it that you're missing?

SailorMoon
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Brtk could be a honours student if he studied law XD

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:58 pm

- SailorMoon
AFAIK, France has provided everything they were asked for.

AFAIK you know nothing Jon Snow.

Bender's demo is still missing, Zmb's demo is still broken.

- SailorMoon
we were more flexible in this regard

Why? Is Team France somehow special?

- SailorMoon
Bottom line: they did it in timely manner.

Yeah only 2 weeks late.

- SailorMoon
There's no negative discrimination of Poland.

Yeah, forfeiting maps for a widely known UrT bug is nothing new. So many matches forfeited where someone shot an opponent through doors or grabbed a flag near a wall. I guess it's cool as long as you're a friend of UZ staff... or Gost0r's brother.

Keep believing your conspiracy theories that everyone is against UZ and just fishing for drama. You're doing everything in your power to rig the rules and results to your liking and you're not even trying to hide it. Sotone would be disappointed.

inb4 you're such a troll sze stop lying

szejdi
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:53 pm

There’s clearly a simple solution to all these theatrics, disqualify France for their shenanigans and award Mexico their spot for having disrespecting them Razz

Nevertheless, nice try for the forfeit hunt Poland.

stylo

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:44 pm

1. You can't request any sort of punishment, it's always up to the Cup admins to decide. Of course you are free to pm us if you think you have found a certain issue. Witchhunting is not a solution though.

2. it clearly says "3.8 Both national teams may request and review the demos from the opponent" - I'm afraid that i can't see you on the NED roster, so it's not possible that you can fill in a request for that demo. Once you tell your demo request to a cup admin, the time trial starts when the admin reaches/talks to the nation, so it's obviously not in your hands to actually start the deadline.

3. Deadlines - As said, deadlines are handed out by cup admins, not by opponents.

4. Missing 1m5s of Zmb's demo - There has been a case where (iirc) <GD> challenged =jF=robk's demo as he was missing 3 minutes - back then (this might be in 2010, old UZ website), no actions were taken as it was clearly a forfeit attempt with no real purpose. So I guess a similar situation applies here too. To quote the rules: "A missing demo is a full demo not recorded or not uploaded. A partial demo is a demo with only a part missing"

5. As of benders demo, as nobody has told UZ admins or the player himself, we gonna give him an additional deadline to correct this mistake. Next time please inform the admins earlier that there is a false demo.

Advice: please use nationscup @ urban-zone.org for request, rather than PMing a single admin. this ensures that the whole NC staff crew is notified of your request.

Gost0r
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:16 pm

First, szejdi, if you are unhappy with the demos, report it. But nicely, as nice as I explained and talked to you or your team. If you can't, then let someone else do it instead.

Now, your points:
(i) If you found a duplicate demo, your team should REPORT it to us. And then wait for us to figure it out.

(ii) Zmb's demos work if you transform them into dm_68 and load them via a gtv server. It happened before, even during this NC and we did not disqualify anyone. If you want to help, ping FS and ask them to look into it. If you don't believe it, ask kindly and I'll show you several examples. This was even discussed two weeks ago on the uz channel. It is a bug.

If it's about the missing minute, we did not disqualify/forfeit a team for that during any NC. Prove us wrong.

(iii) Now you're talking about FRA vs NED. FRA uploaded it late, I agree. Now the demos are all there. Do you suspect something? Yellow card? Most likely. Disqualified? No.

(iv) If it's a widely known bug, it shouldn't have happened. Not at this level. What is your point, exactly? Are you unhappy with the decision? It was either replay or forfeit. When I talked to you guys, I was told that Pol. most likely will not accept to replay it. Should I quote this to you? So, given that it did not change anything, that none of the teams lost its place into the play-offs, and that the flag went twice through that fence, what should we have done? Since you consider yourself morally superior, give us an example of a fair judgement, considering all that was said.

(v) Sorry, but the last part is not comment worthy.

SailorMoon
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:21 pm

4. Missing 1m5s of Zmb's demo - There has been a case where (iirc) <GD> challenged =jF=robk's demo as he was missing 3 minutes - back then (this might be in 2010, old UZ website), no actions were taken as it was clearly a forfeit attempt with no real purpose. So I guess a similar situation applies here too. To quote the rules: "A missing demo is a full demo not recorded or not uploaded. A partial demo is a demo with only a part missing"

Requested to have demo of zmb's, because I suspecting that he's using illegal software and as I can see Urban-zone admins favor Team France and They don't want to be honest in relation to other countries.

Here's the same example as you said about zmb,

in match =jF= vs WaF trick have been used and no one forfeited =jF= for using normal trick.

urban-zone.org/index.p...ture=21224

Admins : If you want to be neutral guys put 2:0 to Team Poland against Team France, because its the same situation like with Zmb, but when someone uploading broken demos its evidence to forfeit match and take the lesson for next time to have full completed demo.

Stop favor your friendzone.

Regards BrTk Team Poland Captain

BrTk`

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:46 pm

I locked this thread as this discussion is obviously pointless - it's up to the cup admins to decide, if you don't agree with the decission, then may it be and you could potentially drop out of the cup.
I just see this whole subject as a witchhunt as you disagree with our decision of forfeiting your match.

Decisions have been made and we see no reason to change it regarding POL vs FRA.

About that match: In my logs i cannot see that somebody has reporting it to the admins - therefore nobody noticed and it slipped through.

P.S. Any other created thread of this subject will be removed.

Gost0r
Admin
Admin

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

±User Info

Welcome Anonymous