[Ban appeal] akai .. another ban appeal ?

Have a problem regarding a match or otherwise with the league or a suggestion for the site/rules/anything? Share and explain it here clearly, collectedly and calmly.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

[Ban appeal] akai .. another ban appeal ?

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:37 pm

heyyyy , i'm akai
i have been banned as reason RWB ( return while banned ).
Banned until ... 28-11-2017 00:30 ! and we are 15/02/2016 ... thats like 2 years from now.

I don't feel like waiting 2 years because someone thinks / thought i cheat/cheated and urtfr are making rules to ban me from their forum and ts3 Crying or Very sad . So i'll try to appeal my ban Very Happy .

You banned www.urban-zone.org/ind...;pid=10496 Duck in 2011 for cheats based on .. demo and banned by .. eya. Surprised

I would like to know how did you prove that I cheated back then? Rolling Eyes

People tend to think i cheated/ still cheat even now , and even say that my cheats weren't detected by the anticheat in 2013. Shocked

Back then i wasnt even aware of an anticheat but people still believe i had cheats that werent detected by it.
"therefore not being spotted by FSAC doesnt make you not cheating"

I heard if uz had been active with bans in 2013 i would have been banned under akai for cheats too.
They had enough "proofs" to ban me . Rolling Eyes

Doing this in ctf = cheats for alot of people i63.tinypic.com/2wny80o.jpg
Don't ask me why , but for some having more than 30 accu in ctf means you are a cheater , doing more than 5k dmg means you cheat too.

I'm not going to post the logs here but i would like to know why do you keep me banned when you werent even sure in 2011 that duck was cheating since you were going to ban me in 2013/2014 for cheats. Mad

I'd like to point out this new :
urban-zone.org/index.p...ating-bans

That is why:
- people who were banned on the basis of demo reviews,
- prior to December 2011,
- and who haven't returned with a fake account while banned
have been unbanned and are free to return as players to Urban Zone competitions.

Duck ban : Start Date 11-05-2011 15:15
This new was made the Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:15 pm

I joined UZ 05-May-2013 and i had my first match May 22, 2013
Yes 2 months earlier. So you are going to keep me banned 2 years because i joined UZ 2 months earlier for the ban appeal and because there are people who dislike me but on the other hand you are unbanning people who were banned by the anticheat?

You are applying rules only for Akai when you weren't even sure duck cheated??
But here : www.urban-zone.org/ind...amp;t=1788 You aren't applying rules?

Oh and, why isn't uni unbanned too? because people think he cheated in 4.2 too? do you have any proofs he cheated?
being a dick with an admin shouldnt get you banned... He should have been unbanned like everyone else. Wink

Last edited by Akai on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akai

Re: [Ban appeal] akai .. another ban appeal ?

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 pm

akaii should be unbanned. No logs about to being dUck/demos/screenshots of cheating, not detected by hidden FS AC. For injured person should be presented evidence by which has been banned.

BrTk`

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:23 pm

As much as I love the entertainment the two of you provide, the answer is simple: NO. There have been instances where UZ withheld evidence on purpose to prevent people from fixing whatever they were doing wrong that helped UZ ban them - so there actually is a precedent for not providing evidence for bans on a public basis. That's not going to change.

Whoever told you UZ was not sure about banning Duck is lying their head off. We were sure, I was there. It doesn't matter who processes the ban through the website, it always is a team effort. Always has been. I can specifically tell you that if you got banned prior to mid-2014, you got banned under my supervision because I was in charge of bans, so the fact of who posted the ban is immaterial. And I remember Di(u)ck well. Those were some very obvious and pretty lame efforts at cheating, tbh.

Anyway, to wrap this up, justice and UZ tend to work slow. But steady. Just make sure not to rwb 2 months before this ban expires.

xoxo

eya_allam
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:41 pm

- eya_allam
As much as I love the entertainment the two of you provide, the answer is simple: NO. There have been instances where UZ withheld evidence on purpose to prevent people from fixing whatever they were doing wrong that helped UZ ban them - so there actually is a precedent for not providing evidence for bans on a public basis. That's not going to change.

Whoever told you UZ was not sure about banning Duck is lying their head off. We were sure, I was there. It doesn't matter who processes the ban through the website, it always is a team effort. Always has been. I can specifically tell you that if you got banned prior to mid-2014, you got banned under my supervision because I was in charge of bans, so the fact that someone else posted the ban is immaterial. And I remember Di(u)ck well. Those were some very obvious and pretty lame efforts at cheating, tbh.

Anyway, to wrap this up, justice and UZ tend to work slow. But steady. Just make sure not to rwb 2 months before this ban expires.

xoxo

I said , you werent sure about banning akai in 2013, since the crew wasnt as active as before.
Ban 4.1 = ban 4.2 = ban HD? The game is different.
You are encouraging people to make new accounts by banning them 2 years when they didnt even cheat but yeah .. lets unban people spotted by an ANTICHEAT but ban people who havent been spotted at all Smile .
You remember Di(u)ck well... , and it was a very obvious and lame effoerts at cheating, was he banned for aimbot / wh? on which map? was it a pcw or cw? Question
I don't call that justice, if it was justice you would apply your rules to EVERYONE and not to particular players/teams. Your justice is only for few users and not everyone.

Me trying to talk with eya:

[08:46.59] <akaii> lol :]
[08:47.02] <eya_allam> and it's never just 2 people, that's
something you prefer to ignore, obviously
[08:47.09] <eya_allam> anyway
[08:47.22] <eya_allam> say hello to my ignore list, I really
have better things to do
[08:47.29] <akaii> lol
[08:47.57] <akaii> hello ignore list i guess

Akai

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Tbh, I trust UZ from Akai being Duck in the past + Duck cheating. The same for Uni with complicated behavior with UZ/Eya.

But playing CTF pickups with them, I think they are not cheating (or no evidences of cheating) and it's a shame they are not allowed to play officially since they are really good players. Since a lot of ex-cheaters have been forgiven recently, I think some other ex cheaters should be studied case by case, with 0 tolerance this time.

I also was surprised by Akai's progress last year but nothing suspicious was found and I think it's bad for Urt to not have these kind of players.
But I also can understand dealing with cheat tends to not encouraging forgiveness.

Pilou42

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:25 pm

I agree with eya. Whoever this guy is, he deserves to be banned.

eya I hope you remember me as well as I remember you. I miss you, a lot.

*kiss kiss*

A3rox
World Champion
World Champion

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:02 am

- A3rox
I agree with eya. Whoever this guy is, he deserves to be banned.

eya I hope you remember me as well as I remember you. I miss you, a lot.

*kiss kiss*
Coming from you i couldnt care less.
You called me a cheater in pickup , you arent better than them Arrow

Akai

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Some people feel sorry for cheaters now because the game is so inactive they'd do anything to get more players playing competitions. Actually no. They'd do anything to have good players playing the competition. If akai was a random div15 player they probably wouldn't care much.

The only sad thing is akai was dumb enough to come back 2 month before his unban... (nothing personal akai really)
@Akai whatever you think you aren't banned because some randoms thought you cheated back in 2013.

But tbh I'd rather see akai play in UZL today then a guy banned 2 years ago by the AC. He made the childish mistake of using a mombot and thinking he'd get away with it when he was like 12. Today he's like 17 right? Probably learned from his mistakes. While the kids (or grown ups, even worse) who were banned 2 years ago are still kids (or cheating grown ups, in which case they'll never change).

Azle
Donor 1
Donor 1

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Azle there's a difference between people cheating and accepting the decision. As opposed to people cheating and trying to avoid the ban.
This is part of the learning process, having to accept our decision. Us changing our decision half way during the punishment will only teach akai that whinging and whining about your own stupid decisions will help.

Think it through the next 2 years akai. Who knows what urt HD will bring.

*LOCKED*

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin