False ban

For all random banter.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQ โ€ข Search โ€ข View unanswered posts
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

False ban

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:38 am

Hello dear UZ community, I was banned because of my cousin's idendity : starf0x, he used to both cheat and RWB... We obviously share IPs because I let my cousin play with me (family) and because I like to play PCWs with him whenever we meat (family), he never came back tho (he never played more than 2 weeks a year).

I would like as many people as possible to support me to tell Gost0r that starf0x is not me. I believe that Gost0r banned me because of the IPs despite the fact that I've been on TeamSpeak with my cousin recently and that some admins witnessed it.

Gost0r please undo this unfair ban : you may have good reason to suspect me but I ask you to listen to me and to the proofs that I'll bring to you. It's well known that starf0x is my cousin and you may didn't want to listen to it but I would like to give you enough stuff so IPs become meaningless.

Please, serious comments.

EDIT : Never shared anything else that IPs and one certain qkey for a few days 2 or 3 years ago because we did put UrT on his computer with an USB key. It always was different computers.

Last edited by stlr on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

stlr
World Champion
World Champion

Re: False ban

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:17 am

I suppose the brother/family excuse has been so much used than it is hardly forgiven now.
Something bugs me though:
- stlr
We obviously share IPs as I'm not a dick to my family and that I like to play PCWs with him whenever we meat, he never comeback tho.

How can you share IP ?
How can he "never comeback" if you "like to pcw with him" ?

If you know it's a known cheater, why would you let him connect with an account and play in your home with your IP ? At least, he could play without any account.

Tbh, I don't think you were cheating on 4.2+ and I hope you'll manage to find a solution, but I'm afraid your family excuse will not help you. I also think Akai was not cheating in 4.2+ (even if suspect) but he did not manage to avoid it so... GL.

Pilou42

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:14 pm

You're correct pilou, i never cheated in 4.2 even if alot of people thought i was.
Stlr, enjoy your ban if they don't remove it. Maybe you'll be unbanned in 2018 with me Very Happy
I will be waiting for you Razz

I hope Zmb and biddle aren't going to forget to ban you from URT FR and TS3 too.
Banned UZ = Banned from urt fr + ts3 Crying or Very sad

Akai

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:28 pm

Actually I can prove that I'm not my cousin as long as I am in contact with him (he is my cousin). I can both say thay we share some IPs and that he never came back as long as he only plays when we both are in holydays together and usually stop one week after the holydays are over (did not happen for 1 year tho). That's it. I let him play because he is my cousin. He played with random accounts as long as you couldn't play on certain public servers without auth back in the days.

My main point is that many old french players know my cousin as long as he was not very reserved, that means that numerous players can swear that I'm not my cousin : they knew him before I played UrT and can clearly say that I'm a different person.

I also have "virtual" arguments that are that we both played with accounts at the same time during PCWs and that those accounts' last IPs are clearly differents : one at my home, one at his home. Also, I was not banned when one random account that he used was banned on urbanterror.info : should have been the case if I was him.

The fact that some players know him IRL should also help.

@Pilou42 : You can ask as many french people as you want, some should say that they didn't know him but the others must tell you that we are both different persons.
@Akai : Hopefully I was not banned for being a noname that disappeared from the game 4 years ago. I'm pretty sure that most of the people who once met my cousin (I don't mean his friends) are sure that I'm not him.

stlr
World Champion
World Champion

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:47 pm

brown

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:49 pm

As said before serious comments. Ask trust worthy french players who knew starf0x. I won't show my reallife-related proofs on this topic.

stlr
World Champion
World Champion

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Rip

LinCeX
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:59 pm

- stlr
Ask trust worthy french players

That could be hard.
Nah for real now lets not get ahead of ourselves and wait for some proofs from both sides before turbo trolling stlr, although gerry probably wont give a flying fuck.

nano

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Already played with both at the same time and same ts3 channel back when stealer started playing urt.

Memnon
World Champion
World Champion

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Dear urt community,

We'd like to invite you on stlr's funeral. We want to say good bye to stlr this week (day is not certain yet) around 20

First part of ceremony, Holy mass for the intention of stlr, will be in church in ut4_company. Everyone may say some words (good or bad) about deceased.
Then we will move to ut4_cementary666 to bury our friend Sad

If event (server) will be full of guests, we are planning to stream it on twitch.

We expect a lot of people, so please send me msg on urban-zone or irc /query kjt @quakenet if u want to have a guaranteed spot. (if you will be too late, watch us on twitch)

Day: tba
Twitch: tba
Dress code: black armband (because mouring) and auth
Map: ut4_company*
Server: in priv message

STAY TUNED!

*i cant find ut4_company on 4.3 maplist and i can see only _beta to dl, if you know some maps with church feel free to pm me*

KJT.
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:28 pm

๐Ÿธโ˜•๏ธ

swaginacup
Donor 1
Donor 1

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:31 pm

- KJT.

XDDD

Adriix

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Memnom confirmed stlr =/= starfox unban please tyvm XD

Vrederust
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:50 pm

ban stlr and think he is starf0x
can't even lock 2 cvars in 3 weeks+
braindead as fuck
incompetence in the pur state

Down

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:02 pm

I'm too lazy to go through all this bullshit and I'm not planning to argue about this. If Stealer has proof that your ban is false, then review it and do it correctly for once in your life. I doubt stealer is starf0x and he was dumb enough to create 20 accounts.

DNG stands by Stealer, fuck your bans and your "we don't show proof" policy. No proof = no reason in my eyes.
Also funny enough how it took you only 3 years to ban him, but "this was the easiest ban i've handed out" (c) Gost0r.

It wouldn't be the first unjustified ban after all, right Jabko?

Last edited by szejdi on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

szejdi
Chatterbox
Chatterbox