Question for Wintercup 2011/12

Have a problem regarding a match or otherwise with the league or a suggestion for the site/rules/anything? Share and explain it here clearly, collectedly and calmly.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Question for Wintercup 2011/12

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Don't bother reading this whine, unless you want to spoon out your eyes afterwards...

Hello dear people and admins who read this,

before I will state my question here I want inform you that I used latin letters so you might understand probably better then written in egypt hieroglyphics which were used way before this other signs but anyways just so you know. We played Wintercup this year and also last year and aeons before too, always when this happens there is a big issue with releasing information about who did what in that cup, like the news are poorly written summary instead of something worth the hundreds of battles played, you promised some medals weeks ago and now they still are not here, if you run short on gold, silver and bronze you can use plastic which is nowadays way better then in ancient egypt but I think you people are smart and know this already. If you are also low on plastic i can send you some pixels drawn from my computermachinedevice in a photo or picture editing software you can use them to make a medal out of pixels like the people did on that skeetshoot tournament where people only shot bots out of the air thinking this shows thier sniperskill and basecamping qualities where they got a personal medal for that they got right after the tournament in no time and talking about time I want to thank you reading this text and hope you are annoyed how idiotic this is written but maybe you can feel now a little what I think about that.

Thank you.

RAW-mEAT

RAW-mEAT

Re: Question for Wintercup 2011/12

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:08 pm

I don't like your attitude, "poorly written summary" seriously? Have you read your own writing above?
Do you really play the competition for those measily pixels, or for the pleasure of activity and ending top of the competition.

But thanks for sharing your opinion, this won't motivate me and others to quickly make/post the results, so now your team mates can thank you for that.

ps. Look in the awards section, you can find a lovely "cry-baby" award, you can wear it with pride even though it's not dedicated to you

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Hello and thank you for the reply,

ofc i play for pixels and teh fun. Smile
I gave up already to motivate you guys on irc so I stated my frustration about that here..

But thanks for sharing your opinion, this won't motivate me and others to quickly make/post the results, so now your team mates can thank you for that.

as if they were done quickly if nobody said something, its already 3 weeks over, in my language quick means something different. Smile

But cry-baby award is ok too, better then nothing, right? Smile
Edit: oh yeah, how mature is that? you edited my post, you can pick your non-personal crybaby award too there. Smile

anyways im now aware that you give a shit about the wintercup and its ending. I'm ok with that. I'm not gonna bore you any longer with it just go on with the season 7 and 14.

thx to the admins who were actually active during wintercup settling the scores and stuff.

RAW-mEAT

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:37 pm

- RAW-mEAT
Edit: oh yeah, how mature is that? you edited my post, you can pick your non-personal crybaby award too there. Smile

I only minimized it, don't get your knickers in a twist, and next time learn to write and I won't feel the need to "edit" it. So quite mature in fact, saving people the bother of reading shite.

But if you want immature, I'll lock this topic.
Thank you come again!

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin