Important Info for all!!!

For all random banter.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQ β€’ Search β€’ View unanswered posts

Important Info for all!!!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Hello. My name is AndrΓ©, I'm 28 years old and I'm no kid wants to be the greatest. I have a family and play urban just for a hobby, I guess I'm an average player. play games online with more than 8 years! I was recently banned for and how I deigned to this event because I was always against cheaters and I never had! never experienced! I will make a challenge to leaders who insist that I cheat and all users of uz!

But before I put something more about me here:
ClanBase account with more than eight years of recording with no problem: clanbase.ggl.com/perso...id=3796786
all the demos of the games that did uz:
www.urban-zone.org/ind...&cid=23975
and see that they are not lying about me you can see here my data: www.facebook.com/SakanaDj

So my challenge is this: I want evidence of cheating as I did. If the liders of uz present to me I make a donation of 50 EUR at UZ.

I give 100 EUR to any user you have evidence I cheating!

I just want to show that how much of uz Admins are being unfair!

But most important is that I never used cheats and never even experienced!

Ps: after a conversation with some admins came to the conclusion that I was not banned for demo! then told me I was banned for a log and that was my ip, but my ip is variable! whenever I get on the computer I have a new ip!

If you're a good admin in informatics I let him into my computer and look to see if it exists or ever existed cheating on my computer. with teamviewer

you can not take my ban but only god knows how much you are being unfair and everything in this world have a price and you will pay it

lengths

Sakana

Re: Important Info for all!!!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Hello, i agree whit Sakana you are being unfair whit him, he never used cheats and i know that for sure! you making a huge mistake! and i think u should listening what he has to say.

GhOstLi$bOn

Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:16 pm

ban a player by the demo ok... but in this situation? lool
he went to irc to speak with the admins and the answer was... i ban because you are a cheater...
by demo? no ... so by what?? he didn't get the answer...
in my opinion this situation is ridiculous...
i m not saying that sakana isn't a cheater, but if it is admins have to ban by the demo and no just because they want...

AXEE

Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Well..
Now this will be the word of a REF and the word of a fellow portuguese player too..

I've to say that lately there has been a lot of portuguese people being banned, some of them even reported by me.
I'm sad to see Sakana banned. I do not know him as a person, nor I know if he did or did not used hacks. All I've so far is his word to be taken in consideration. After our talk I found out he was an extremely nice guy, respectfull, which is important and I kinda doubt that he hacked; but there's is nothing I can do appart from defending him with words.

As far as I've been by playing with/against him, he always looked like a good player to me and I even said it in-game aswell as in Teamspeak (without knowing he was actually there under a different alias) - hehe.

The situation with players banned is a shame. But we (Staff) need everyone to understand that running such a league isn't easy. We're talking about managing hundreds of players and thousands of demos.

And just to finish this. I'd like to advise everyone out there to avoid hackusating people without proofs of it. I've been lately called a hacker multiple times and people used arguments like "I'm gonna tell eya", "You gonna be the next portuguese cheater that's banned", "Eya is banning portuguese cheaters like you, you're next", etc..
I want to make clear that not only portuguese people are banned but also from other nationalities. The hacks are available for everyone but not all choose to use them. So, before saying something senseless and unsupported. You'd be better off keeping your mouth shut!

Thanks you very much! Good Night!

xandaxs
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:31 am

Sakana, it's pretty clear you feel wronged, seeing the amount of (spam) messages you are sending. I understand that you do that in your situation but we have explained why you have been banned. For the last time, you have been banned because of server log evidence connecting your IP with a hack. As ALWAYS we do not share this evidence because 2 years on people are still making the same stupid mistake making it real easy for us to find cheaters and ban them.

All our actions are for the good of the league, and despite what people may think none of this sh*t is personal.

This ban is not up for discussion, the evidence is pretty damning. All I can say is that we will revisit all bans once there is a working anti-cheat, in other words urt hd. That is no guarantee that you will be unbanned btw.

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:16 pm

I only have one more thing to say!
I've never used anything! Never Had a hack in my computer!
Whatever you do I'm quiet conscience

Sakana

Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:39 am

And every single hacker would tell us the same... sorry.

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:26 pm

it is true what you say! but also it's true what I say!

Then I wonder how many ips have mine? put the list here!

as I had already said I have a variable ip! in other words I can get ips that have already been used for other people and the opposite!

if someone else cheat with an ip which already has been mine, you guys banning me because you have a record of that ip in your page! but can also happen I have the ip of another person who used to cheat

This is not correct! the method you use would only be correct if everyone had always the same ip. which is not my case.

I leave here my two records from one server to see how I never have the same ip's!

log reg
ClientUserinfo: 1 \ ip \ 2.81.109.53:27960 \ name \ Sakana \ password \
ClientUserinfo: 3 \ ip \ 2.81.160.183:27960 \ name \ Sakana \ password \

Today my ip is 2.81.174.76

so three different ip's in three days!

and I say again that I never cheated and never had cheats on my computer!

Sakana

Page 1 of 1