Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

General Chat

Shourt - Competitive stats

Re: Shourt - Competitive stats

Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:49 pm
Author: Sasuke Location: Paris
- Azle
Nice ! Smile

Althought they might not be that accurate since not everyone always uploaded their demos

As long as I can find one demo for a match, that's enough for covering stats for everybody involved.

Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:31 pm
Author: szejdi
Still only TS which is not a real gametype :/

Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:28 am
Author: freedM
I can't find myself T.T

Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:26 pm
- szejdi

At one time I worked on a way to rate CTF performances as well. But outside of the fact that it's pretty hard to rate a CTF performance (based on kills, damages, timer, flags actions ... that's many parameters and not every position can be rated the same way).
But the main problem is that, if one demo is enough for TS, I would need the entire server log for a CTF match. And I realisticly won't have logs for every match on a given season.

- freedM
I can't find myself T.T

You haven't play enought maps to appear on the list, but you can still have your personal stats there : shourt.fr/Base.php?pag...ayerid=264

Posted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:46 am
Author: Biddle Location: France
- Sasuke
But the main problem is that, if one demo is enough for TS, I would need the entire server log for a CTF match. And I realisticly won't have logs for every match on a given season.

Well you could if you'd just ask for the coming seasons !

Posted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:27 am
Author: bzegs
- szejdi

- bzegs
- szejdi
now ctf stats pls

sze: most long spawns and least damage

Posted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:34 am
- Sasuke

- freedM
I can't find myself T.T

You haven't play enought maps to appear on the list, but you can still have your personal stats there : shourt.fr/Base.php?pag...ayerid=264

Oh nice, But ive played more than 8 maps in uz xD idk how that count it.

Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:13 pm
- freedM
- Sasuke

- freedM
I can't find myself T.T

Oh nice, But ive played more than 8 maps in uz xD idk how that count it.

For obvious reasons, this count only the maps plays in Team Survivor in Division1 (or equivalent in others leagues).
And I only gain stats for 4.2 competitions.

Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:39 pm
oh okey then its possible Very Happy

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:21 pm
Author: Azle
- Sasuke
- szejdi

At one time I worked on a way to rate CTF performances as well. But outside of the fact that it's pretty hard to rate a CTF performance (based on kills, damages, timer, flags actions ... that's many parameters and not every position can be rated the same way).

I believe it is still fair to say the CTF scores sometimes do reflect the truth about one's skill. Therefore why not try to do a ranking based on scores crossed with k/d ratios for the CTF mode? After what we can evaluate if the ranking seems legit or not. Note: when players often get long spawns they will usually have lower scores and worse k/d ratios.

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:32 pm
I'm actually implementing the ratings for CTF and BM (currently on work).
If players have demos from 2012 and ealier, whichever gametype, I'm taking it Smile