Urban Zone › Community Forums › General Chat › Ban all members of cryztal?

Urban Zone

General Chat

Ban all members of cryztal?

Ban all members of cryztal?

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:40 am
Author: bzegs
IMO all of people who played for cryztal in this match should be banned for the season: urban-zone.org/index.p...ture=26266

or do we really think they didn't know they were playing with a banned player? What's going to stop this from happening again in the future?

Re: Ban all members of cryztal?

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:54 am
Author: BladexxXX
thats true, partners in crime #justice

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:55 pm
Author: Colony
It would be wrong to ban someone just from thoughts that they knew one was ban evading. I'm sure Evidence would be required.

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:09 pm
Author: Zmbiie Location: France
Why are you not banned then ? Not like if your whole team got banned and you were one of the few not to be banned, and don't you dare pretend that you didn't know, we know you did.

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:58 pm
Author: Sasuke Location: Paris
How ironic Very Happy

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:40 pm
Author: KJT. Location: Esende/SND
Ban bzegs guy aka partner in crime #justice

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:14 pm
Author: bzegs
Never played with a banned player. They knowingly played with ban evaders. There is a difference - dont hijack my thread mofos

But to address the trolls I didn't know mustang and xixion were cheating. Just like team fr didn't know vnom was cheating xD

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Author: Zmbiie Location: France
But wait, did he play for TeamFrance ? hey, no. :}

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:18 pm
Author: BladexxXX
- KJT.
Ban bzegs guy aka partner in crime #justice

F1, ban bzegs

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:19 am
Author: Colony
- bzegs
Never played with a banned player. They knowingly played with ban evaders. There is a difference - dont hijack my thread mofos

But to address the trolls I didn't know mustang and xixion were cheating. Just like team fr didn't know vnom was cheating xD

So lets say they did know, there's no way to actually prove it so there's no reason to ban cause there might a chance some of then did not know. Just like you did not know Smile Now I know it's different than having players on your team hacking and having teammates ban evading but there's no way to prove that they knew they had ban evaders in the team just as there's no way to prove that you didn't know players on your team was cheating.

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:16 am
Author: stlr
Yeah and ban their families, their acquaintances !

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:42 pm
Author: Gost0r
Okay, i thought it wouldn't be necessary to reply here, but perhaps i was wrong.

Generally speaking, the clan leader has the responsibility for the team. If we highly assume that the leader could/did know about the real identity of a fake account/player (see navarii for example), we can issue a suspension. This is an individual consideration according to our ban policy, but usually it takes 6 months, or more in case of a repeated incident.

There is no reason to ban the other team mates, except restricting them to team up again in the same group. For that we've got teambans. This means a team can't consist of more than 2 members of a previously banned team (such as gitan). As Cryztal violated that rule as well, they were disqualified accordingly (as an additional reason to the suspended/banned players).

So long story short: The leader has the responsibility and will therefore be punished in case of misbehaviour of the team, as well as the involved/returned player. Additionally we can issue teambans (or restrictions, whatever you prefer to call them) which was also handed out in this case.