Urban Zone › Community Forums › Recruitment › Searching for a team

Urban Zone

Recruitment

Searching for a team

Searching for a team

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:18 pm
Author: Colony
Hey, most of you don't know me under this nick however perhaps you have seen me using blazefantasyy. As the title says I'm searching for a team and I'll just keep it short and simple with some information about me.

- Languages : English and swedish.

- Experience : started playing around 2009 ( not 100% sure, might've been 2008 I was young as fuck that's all I know) First time I played competitive was around 2011 but didn't understand shit back then. I would however say that I have gained lots of knowledge since those days.

- Previous clans - Played in winorwin back in 2011 for a short while till my pc shut down and couldn't play for a while. I left competitive and joined a clan that focused on modded servers for about 2 years. I left that clan after some time and mainly just chilled on jump servers. I later joined hZ which was my first UZ team that I played serious in urban zone with.

After a season with hZ almost all of the mates went inactive and I was left with no team so I decided to join dragonslayers but I couldn't stay there due to disagreements with the leader so I left. I later made a CTF team called nudlar with a guy named sk0g since we wanted to play CTF competitive but we had a hard time finding players so we took the first guys we could find rather than those we had a good time playing with so it ended up awful.

Joined a clan named Professional Squad after helping them manage a few servers they had and we thought we'd give UZ a try. After playing two matches and realizing it's almost impossible to communicate with everyone in the team as not everyone speaks english I don't feel it's worth the effort to attempt to learn almost everyone in the team to play competitive when they don't understand me. So here I am searching for a team with competitive experienced players and that speaks english. If you wish to talk with me you can hit me up on IRC, the nickname is blazefantasyy there and you can find me in channel #snus .

Re: Searching for a team

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:00 pm
Author: Nizel
i crie evertiem

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:41 pm
Author: sk0g
BROR .. top guy! Lets make a clan and shit on the nerds playing urt? only lowskills in this game, give me 1 week and i fucking destroy these pussies

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:21 am
Author: Flash.ca
Hello Colony I got a pub clan I started for fun you are welcome to join if you would like. Come hope on the discord if interested discord.gg/PRgU5uq

I will see if my competitive team is looking and msg you if they would like to try you out.

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:10 pm
Author: Colony
- sk0g
BROR .. top guy! Lets make a clan and shit on the nerds playing urt? only lowskills in this game, give me 1 week and i fucking destroy these pussies

hahaha Cool

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:01 pm
Author: swaginacup
Sze says kickass aka haduz is embarrassing himself

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:02 pm
Author: MFallen Location: Oeiras, Portugal
xDD

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:19 am
Author: Drain Location: Austria