Urban Zone › Community Forums › General Chat › csgo

Urban Zone

Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

General Chat

csgo

Re: csgo

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:51 pm
Author: Brainie Location: Canada
I wasnt benched I was voluntarily substitute because I didn't have a good computer at the time.

Who cares if it was a bad team? At least we played. You're being a salty jealous bitch and you didnt even do shit for this team.

No wonder why this game is dead lol. All that's left is bitter little shits like you with a big mouth and nothing substantial to prove.

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:58 pm
Author: swaginacup
- Brainie
I wasnt benched I was voluntarily substitute because I didn't have a good computer at the time.

Who cares if it was a bad team? At least we played. You're being a salty jealous bitch and you didnt even do shit for this team.

No wonder why this game is dead lol. All that's left is bitter little shits like you with a big mouth and nothing substantial to prove.

*voluntarily* I obviously struck a nerve there lmao😂. By how the skill level of the players in team Canada the year you were a *voluntarily* sub you wouldn't even be picked to sub. I don't have to prove anything broski you've always been shit and still is more than ever XD. The game died because of version switch not because of players like me, but keep saying that to yourself to feel better. No need for me to be jealous and salty over unskilled players(you). 🐸☕️

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:04 am
Author: SachkaHDDEV
sachkahddev on steam :>