Urban Zone › Community Forums › General Chat › URBAN JUMP TOURNAMENT : SEASON 2 !

Urban Zone

General Chat

URBAN JUMP TOURNAMENT : SEASON 2 !

URBAN JUMP TOURNAMENT : SEASON 2 !

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:38 am
Author: Logic

Hello guys !

After 5 years, I'm pretty happy to announce the second season of URBAN JUMP TOURNAMENT !

If you missed the first edition, here are some informations. This is a race tournament on official Quake 3 maps. Some of them were adjusted by Levant (icy, start and end lines, ...) to make them viable for Urban Terror. Straigthforward, every week you will discover 2 maps. The system of the tournament will be based on a point system based on time. The player with the best time will have x points, ... until the tenth. You don't need any registration, just complete a race with your auth and your time will be automatically recorded on the server with the demo (thanks to Hypperz for his awesome bot). A better time overwrite the previous demo.

The tournament starts 27th January.

To participate and see results & demos :
- discord.gg/gHPFDPs
- discord.me/urt

Here is the server : connect 173.230.157.154:27965 . Of course you will be able to cycle between 2 maps every week.

URBAN JUMP TOURNAMENT SEASON 2 : TRAILER

If you have any questions, recommendations, do not hesitate.
I hope you are ready to compete the 27th January !

Topic links :

- First edition : www.urtjumpers.com/for...hp?id=1834
- Highlights from the season 1
- Old trailer season 2 (5 years ago)
- URT info topic

Thanks to : Biddle, Levant, Stratege, Hypperz, Rocket, Samchun, Lytchi and everyone who helped me !

Re: URBAN JUMP TOURNAMENT : SEASON 2 !

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:36 pm
Author: Biddle Location: France
May the fastest win Razz

Re: URBAN JUMP TOURNAMENT : SEASON 2 !

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:26 pm
Author: Colony
- Logic

every week you will discover 2 maps.

Yeah right.. How many months now without changing the map? Very Happy at least do the tournament until the end it's not very fun when you kill it not even halfway through when people are actually playing it.