Urban Zone › Community Forums › General Chat › Clanoutpost Gameservers Sponsorship Urban-Zone Deal

Urban Zone

General Chat

Clanoutpost Gameservers Sponsorship Urban-Zone Deal

Clanoutpost Gameservers Sponsorship Urban-Zone Deal

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:45 pm
Author: Megatron
Hello Urban-Zone members and Guests,

My name is Devin, I am the owner of Clanoutpost Gameservers. We are proud to be the sponsor for Urban Zone again and we will continue to keep this sponsorship going. As a little something to show our appreciation for being the only Urban Zone sponsor we have decided to do a special. Every Urban Terror server purchased through us we will be donating 5% of the server cost to Urban Zone to help them make the website even better, or we will take a portion of that 5% and give away some games to the winning team.

If you are unsure in getting a server through us, there is no need. We now offer a 24 hour Free Trial service for Urban Terror and a few other games we host. All it takes is a quick sign up and a quick order for your server and it'll be created within a few minutes (Of course sending files from Chicago to Paris will take a little bit longer), even if nobody is online on our end your server will be created.

If you like the server then why wait on the order? It isn't too much, it is only $0.36 Euros per slot and you have FTP access and access to all your files except .exe and .dll for security reasons.

To stay in touch with us and get exclusive deals join our Facebook page www.cogameservers.com/clanoutpost

Our website URL is www.cogameservers.com and the free trial URL is www.cogameservers.com/.../freetrial

Why wait? Get your server today!

If you have any questions about Clanoutpost Gameservers you can E-Mail me directly at devin @ cogameservers.com or use our Live Chat.

I'd just like to say thank you again Urban Zone for letting us sponsor you and I'd like to say that we are honored to be hosting your tournaments once again.

Have a great day and happy holidays!
Devin
Clanoutpost Gameservers
Owner

Re: Clanoutpost Gameservers Sponsorship Urban-Zone Deal

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:22 am
Author: Muhsan12
Dear Admin,

I'm having problems trying to log in, mi real nick is Wuawan, I have been playing this game since 6 year with the same nick. I will participate in Nations Cup with dudes of my country (Venezuela). Could you please delete Wuawan fake account?

www.ucla.edu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...University
www.facebook.com/Acer
www.youtube.com/citrix

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:51 am
Author: eya_allam Location: Slovakia
Muhsan12, we don't usually do that and for a good reason - the account you're asking for is linked to a cheater. It's not a good idea to use a name linked to an account with that kind of history. Please consider using your current account and then using "Wuawan" as your alias.

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:45 pm
Author: Nizel
Wow I really appreciate what cogameservers does. Thanks alot !

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:08 pm
Author: Nizel
The site you gave me is offline I think, or really weird...