Urban Zone › Community Forums › Official Information › banning wrong ppl.

Urban Zone

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:

Official Information

banning wrong ppl.

Re: banning wrong ppl.

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:00 am
Author: RicheS
and then theres no warning in the rule book.

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:03 am
Author: Suicide
" #freeatilla " Once again is he in jail? no, dude atilla did something stupid and you know it why keep talking about atilla he is banned we cant do nothing its admins call not our call. to me atilla deserves to be suspensed not perm ban.

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:34 am
Author: eya_allam Location: Slovakia
not just because but because they're directly linked to a cheater account. there's nothing small about it.

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:41 am
Author: Smoove Location: France
But wtf ! You know he's not nitrox and we all know that. He was in this account before he got banned. Did atilla can see in the futur ? I don't think so. You just have bullshit proof and we have a ton of proof. #freeatilla

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:39 am
Author: silencer
man the fuck up nooblets

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am
Author: skill..? Location: England
wow kindergarten is back <3

let me join mama he stole my lolly

:D:D:D

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:20 am
- skill..?
wow kindergarten is back <3

let me join mama he stole my lolly

:D:D:D
^^

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:25 am
- Smoove
But wtf ! You know he's not nitrox and we all know that. He was in this account before he got banned. Did atilla can see in the futur ? I don't think so. You just have bullshit proof and we have a ton of proof. #freeatilla
smoove I'm going to explain you nice and easily atilla is banned because he used nitr0x acc. To me perm ban is to much but the thing is that he is banned what can we do?

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 pm
Author: KinZu
wow suicide are you one these guys who gets bullied and doesn't say anything because you can't do anything? Wouldn't you do anything if your government kills ziviles? Because you can't do anything...
We have the right to fight against this because we live in a democracy.
A pb is way to much for this. Even prime didn't get a pb. Atilla just logged in in an account. He didnt even play cws with this.

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:54 pm
Author: SevenofNine
kinzu you live in a democracy, UZ however is not a country you live in, and it most certainly is not a democracy, also connecting this to killing civilians makes me think you watch a little bit too much news Smile
I still haven't heard a good reason he used nitr0x's account...

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:31 pm
Author: Smoove Location: France
So we should say nothing and let a friend be PB for nothing ? He log into the account but it was before the ban wtf There is no rules which say don't login into the account of someone else. Perhaps its stupid to log into another account but whatever, pb is a way to much ... And you know he's not atilla. You ban him just like " let's hope he gonna say who is nitr0x if he still playing." That's why you pb him and thats why eya say to him in irc if u say me who is nitrox you'll be unbanned. So yes, your option to ban atilla is so so so so stupid and there is not only member of axe who can say it and you know it. Waiting for a anwser.

Cordially

PS: Sucide : idk who are you, you are not involved in that, thanks for defending atilla but you comment every single comment stop please.

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:01 pm
Author: eya_allam Location: Slovakia
you know, you all blabber a lot but the fact is YOU ARE ALL COVERING UP FOR A CHEATER. don't think I need to say more. you shot your own credibility in the face from the get-go