Urban Zone › Community Forums › NationsCup XVII › Watching Nation Cup recordings and streams

Urban Zone

NationsCup XVII

Watching Nation Cup recordings and streams

Watching Nation Cup recordings and streams

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:25 pm
Author: yaspoon
I'm probably not looking in the right spots but how can I watch the matches after they have been played? I know that some of the matches are shoutcasted and put onto youtube or on twitch. Even demo shoutcasts coming out later. But is there a way to watch the gamesTV matches afterwards? Because of the timezone I'm never able to watch the gtv matches live and can't find on their website whether you can watch a non-live match.

Sorry if I've just not looked correctly but any help is appreciated.
Regards Yaspoon

Re: Watching Nation Cup recordings and streams

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:38 pm
Author: SevenofNine
I don't quite understand your question, it seems to be build up from many separate ones, or my mind is just fried because of working on my thesis Smile

- yaspoon
I'm probably not looking in the right spots but how can I watch the matches after they have been played?

www.youtube.com/urbanzoneleague

- yaspoon
But is there a way to watch the gamesTV matches afterwards?

You mean the matches listed: www.gamestv.org/league...scup-xvii/ ?
Afterwards? Well youtube Smile
But there are matches that don't get shoutcasted, I think you are referring to those. Go to #urt-tv on quakenet (IRC) type:
!gtv last
!gtv demo [insert #of match] download demo, move to q3ut4/demos , load urt and play them.

I hope this is an answer to your question.

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:09 pm
Author: yaspoon
Thank you that is exactly what I wanted to know. Now I can atleast get the demos from the IRC channel which I didn't know you could do.
Thanks again SevenofNine

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:54 pm
Author: Blutch Location: Budapest
Alternatively, for most matches, you can also find the gtv demo on the UZ match page as well. It's listed as "Multiple" in the Team column.
It's exactly the same demo as the one you can get from IRC, and it's available on the UZ match page as soon as a ref has taken the time to download it from IRC and upload it to the match page (which explains why it's not on all match pages).
A random example: www.urban-zone.org/ind...ture=21798