Urban Zone › Community Forums › Issues and Ideas › A suggestion on the timelimit for next season

Urban Zone

Issues and Ideas

A suggestion on the timelimit for next season

A suggestion on the timelimit for next season

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:48 am
Author: Brainie Location: Canada
Hi everyone,

So obviously everyone noticed the decrease of the playerbase, we're not going to discuss it again. I just wanted to ask the UZ crew to please put down the timelimit to 10 minutes in team survivor. The matches I've been playing with Gore lately clearly showed me that this game is not worth playing 20 mins if it can be decided in 10 mins. It's always about camps and when it's not it's just playing around the same map for 20 mins... It's just way too long. Perhaps you can give it 15 mins. But at this time of the game it's clearly not worth spending 40 mins in a whole match for just 2 maps (and I'm not counting the bickerings and stuff like that that could possibly happen).
It's also the best solution to attract new people in this game. One day or another we'll have to reduce the timelimit because new players won't have 40 mins to spend on an entire match, especially when the scores clearly show who's the winner.

Cheers and please stay cool.

Re: A suggestion on the timelimit for next season

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Author: Brainie Location: Canada
Another solution if you really want to keep a match lasting 40 mins is to play more than 2 maps in 40 mins. So we could play up to 4 maps in 40 mins (10 mins each) or 3 maps in a match with 15 mins each (that's a bit more than 40 mins but I'm not good with maths).

Just please change something. It's boring now and I will not participate to a competition or PCW that bores me like that. I encourage anyone who thinks this his last matches were boring to tell the UZ crew to change something in the ruleset so we can have more interesting stuff that keeps us tuned.

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:59 pm
Author: mvt-
lolno

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:16 pm
Author: .RkQ
L0LOl0... never!

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:37 pm
Author: szejdi
How's your league doing Brainie?

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:55 pm
Author: BrTk`
- Brainie

I just wanted to ask the UZ crew to please put down the timelimit to 10 minutes in team survivor.

xDDDDDDDDD

UZ crew u can put in bm 5 rounds/half and ctf 5min/half.
btw. here is reason why urt is dead.

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:28 pm
Author: xesya Location: On the battlefield
fraglimit 1 plz

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:04 pm
Author: .RkQ
I hate it how I run out of my stamina, could it be possible to add /regainstamina 1 ?

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 pm
Author: kocka

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:15 pm
Author: The-spiki Location: Macedonia
IMO it's fine that you wrote suggestion, but I do not agree with this one at all.

Changing the timelimits for sure won't improve anything. How would it...

I assume that it would just devaluate the matches and make things "worse".

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:10 pm
Author: docDude Location: Germany
We'll think about it.

:^)