Urban Zone › Community Forums › General Chat › UrT

Urban Zone

Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

General Chat

UrT

UrT

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:15 pm
Author: Kogut Location: Belgium
Ban More players, keep it up. Like this Urban Terror gonna be a dead game. With your Noobest rules even see.
ONLY urban zone have that pro rules gg xd

Re: UrT

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:53 pm
Author: Gost0r
Oh, so not reading the rules and not sticking to it make the rules stupid/noobish?

Good to see you back, if you want to have another justification on your ban, i let me just quote my chatlogs with you:

[17:06] <kogut> I thought the ban was over but no
[17:06] <Gost0r`> LOL
[17:06] <Gost0r`> dude
[17:06] <Gost0r`> you were banned on 9th march
[17:06] <Gost0r`> you created your new account on 12th march
[17:06] <Gost0r`> aka 3 days later
[17:06] <Gost0r`> and playing your first match 8 days after your ban (17th march)
[17:07] <Gost0r`> did you think the ban just lasts 8 days? LMAO

Btw, suspension for breaking transferrules = 3 months ban. Even more famous player than you were already punished for breaking it - and guess what - they didn't return during their suspension.

If we'd start randomly unban a couple players, just cause they ask as kind as you - I believe the ones who always stuck to the rules and being clean the whole time, might get upset and leave this game. So it would be counterproductive anyways.

We cannot actively improve the playerbase on our own. We are just hosting a league which is supposed to provide the playerbase some competition. Most of the UrTplayers never heard of UrbanZone or have even participated in, they are just pub players. But for those who want to, we provide a most-likely competitive league. Just not for those who fucked up multiple times and basically gave a shit about this opportunity.

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:47 pm
Author: szejdi
- Kogut
Like this Urban Terror gonna be a dead game.

Yeah it's dead cause faggots like you get banned, you guys most certainly kept the game alive.

respect selma

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:22 pm
Author: xesya Location: On the battlefield
now that i recall the past, banning kogut has in fact effectively killed urt

let's check his ban and see which cunt is responsible for urt's death

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:34 pm
Author: Sasuke Location: Paris
On the other hand, the punition for transfert rule breaking is kinda innapropriate. Just canceling the match and tell the concerned player he can't play for that team the rest of the season should be enought.

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:41 pm
Author: Kogut Location: Belgium
nvm szejdi you're just a no life Smile

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:24 pm
Author: Niima Location: France .
if your not happy create your own competition and not breaking our balls ^.*
I love uz for this rule ! Ban ban And ban ! Gg uz !
Kogut too Many alias . Keep calm and Get ca***r kiss.
Ps: tout tes comptes uz ou urt info sont toujours trouver tmts jtai déjà donner la liste *.^
BISOUX TOUT PLEIN KOGUT TU POURRAS MONTRER TES TALENTS EN PCw's tkt sisi URTGEEEK

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:36 am
Author: navarii
mdr

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:58 pm
Author: Down
#kappa

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:17 pm
Author: KinZu
urt is already dead wtf guys. i still wonder that you guys still play this ded game :< you say only urban-zone has this rule. Well urban-zone is the only league out there who supports a dead game xd gl to everyone maybe you can win something now <3 peace love your KinZu. oh heil britannia!

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:15 pm
Author: mvt-
- KinZu
urt is already dead wtf guys. i still wonder that you guys still play this ded game :< you say only urban-zone has this rule. Well urban-zone is the only league out there who supports a dead game xd gl to everyone maybe you can win something now <3 peace love your KinZu. oh heil britannia!

Agreed. Everything went downhill after they banned Atilla...

kappa

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:37 pm
Author: silencer
- xesya
now that i recall the past, banning kogut has in fact effectively killed urt

let's check his ban and see which cunt is responsible for urt's death
n1

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:54 pm
Author: RicheS
xD

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:27 pm
Author: FragTag
I dont quite understand this arguement, most of you can't even speak proper english.Also if you break the rules you get some sort of a reprimand(insert Dealwithit.gif here)
Plus i do not see the point of QQ'n about how the game is dead, in fact its the community that decides if it dead or not, the fact you are commenting on this thread points out that you are still here therefore it cannot be dead since more than one person still plays it.

deprived of life <-- 1st pop up on dead on www.dictionary.com

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:17 pm
Author: SnoW-
RIP_URT Sad