nvm szejdi you're just a no life Smile
+1

Last edited by Nizel on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Re: UrT

Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:01 pm
Author: Nizel
- mvt-
- KinZu
urt is already dead wtf guys. i still wonder that you guys still play this ded game :< you say only urban-zone has this rule. Well urban-zone is the only league out there who supports a dead game xd gl to everyone maybe you can win something now <3 peace love your KinZu. oh heil britannia!

Agreed. Everything went downhill after they banned Atilla...

kappa

Man they ban everyone, for stupid reasons. Fleuv (excited!), Kogut (GROM*!), Atilla, and much more.. No wonder why UZ lost their players!

Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:04 pm
Author: Nizel
- Gost0r
Oh, so not reading the rules and not sticking to it make the rules stupid/noobish?

Good to see you back, if you want to have another justification on your ban, i let me just quote my chatlogs with you:

[17:06] <kogut> I thought the ban was over but no
[17:06] <Gost0r`> LOL
[17:06] <Gost0r`> dude
[17:06] <Gost0r`> you were banned on 9th march
[17:06] <Gost0r`> you created your new account on 12th march
[17:06] <Gost0r`> aka 3 days later
[17:06] <Gost0r`> and playing your first match 8 days after your ban (17th march)
[17:07] <Gost0r`> did you think the ban just lasts 8 days? LMAO

Btw, suspension for breaking transferrules = 3 months ban. Even more famous player than you were already punished for breaking it - and guess what - they didn't return during their suspension.

If we'd start randomly unban a couple players, just cause they ask as kind as you - I believe the ones who always stuck to the rules and being clean the whole time, might get upset and leave this game. So it would be counterproductive anyways.

We cannot actively improve the playerbase on our own. We are just hosting a league which is supposed to provide the playerbase some competition. Most of the UrTplayers never heard of UrbanZone or have even participated in, they are just pub players. But for those who want to, we provide a most-likely competitive league. Just not for those who fucked up multiple times and basically gave a shit about this opportunity.

Btw, suspension for breaking transferrules = 3 months ban. Even more famous player than you were already punished for breaking it - and guess what - they didn't return during their suspension. Anyone seen Smiez ?

Sorry for not typing everything at once, reading upside down..

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:39 am
Author: Niima Location: France .
MADCUZBANKOGUT?

Soo truxort man , rules for all = rules for all

- Down
#kappa

- Down
#kappa

- Down
#kappa

- Down
#kappa

- mvt-
kappa

Slurps

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:40 am
Author: SevenofNine
- KinZu
urt is already dead wtf guys. i still wonder that you guys still play this ded game :< you say only urban-zone has this rule. Well urban-zone is the only league out there who supports a dead game xd gl to everyone maybe you can win something now <3 peace love your KinZu. oh heil britannia!

cu for nc <3

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:49 pm
Author: Suicide
Surprised mind blowing seven.

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:37 am
Author: Gost0r
Gonna lock this here. Things might have gone to far already though.