Urban Zone › Community Forums › Recruitment › Looking to get back into the game

Urban Zone

Recruitment

Looking to get back into the game

Looking to get back into the game

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:39 am
Author: enkRiption
I haven't gamed in years. I couldn't even tell you what version I started in. Maybe 2.3? Anyways I used to play as BravoX or enk'. I'm not sure who still plays this game but I recently decided to build a PC and urban Terror popped in my head due to how addicting it used to be. I'd like to play competitively cause that was always fun. Not sure if this community is alive or even competitive play anymore. If so I'm definitely interested. If anyone has any input on where to start please let me know. I know it used to be all about mirc in regards to how to contact each other. Please message me or comment. Thanks.

Re: Looking to get back into the game

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:00 pm
Author: Nizel
Great to see a player back although you started way before me if it really was 2.3 Wink Good luck!

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:47 am
Author: enkRiption
Yea it was 2.3 and thank you. Its been since like 2010 since I've played. This was always the most addicting game to me and the community was a decent size during the time I played heavily. From the way it looks it doesn't look like there is a whole lot going on in the community from what I'm seeing. Any ideas on where to start would be great. Thanks!

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:23 am
Author: szejdi
Start by getting new developers.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:44 pm
Author: Kyros
enkRiption check out your inbox.