Urban Zone › Community Forums › NationsCup XX › BELGIUM - NC Captain vote: trux0rt

Urban Zone

NationsCup XX

BELGIUM - NC Captain vote: trux0rt

BELGIUM - NC Captain vote: trux0rt

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:07 am
Author: Biddle Location: France
Player profile: trux0rt
Urban Zone profile: trux0rt
Clan(s): [exp], .Lv`, GROM*, hZ| (pub: x], =RAF=, some jumpclans..)

About me:
Took a break for a few months but getting back into it now. Playing since 2009 or earlier, beside taking some breaks active till now.
I think team Belgium where the official language is Dutch should have a Dutch captain or at least participant (SmieZ, syr0x?) (if not i'm pretty sure it will be Team France 2.0).

Talent
- Professional memer
- Professional shitposter
- Trump of UrT (I will bring Team BE to victory)

ps.: no hate walloons x

Re: BELGIUM - NC Captain vote: trux0rt

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:11 am
Author: Adriix
racist #freeBelgium

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:23 pm
Author: Logic

Who are you to talk like this kid ? You're a shame for every Belgian. Again a child who takes himself for the king behind his computer, what a poor sense of education.
For your information, I played few NC and it was every time with a mix of Dutch and French players. You should go back to school and educate yourself.

Here is a link that will help your low IQ to translate what I've said : translate.google.be/?h...authuser=0

We will make a dedication to you if you look at us. That's the only thing you could hope.

Cya hater

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 pm
Author: Nizel
Wow Logic why so serious man? This is just a troll...

Seems like you get triggered pretty quickly tho, but anyway, it actually suprises me you are the one speaking English here. Which is pretty funny tho because you are giving me a translate link here but I think i'll hand that over to your Walloon mates since they are the one who can't speak English (not even Dutch in main Dutch country) at all, with some exceptions.

Even better, since you start talking about eduaction there, let me ask you a question, why do we as Flemish people get to learn French at school (we are forced to), because it's the "2nd" main language in Belgium, and why don't you as Walloon don't learn Flemish at school? So I suggest YOU use the translate link for your "low IQ".

I have experience enough now with Belgian, french speaking players (talking about their language only right now, not that attitude, although you should work on yours), and i'm not talking about UrT now.

Anyway, beside a pure troll, this post has nothing to do with education.

I really have nothing against you people but I think it's time to get inside the French "Belgique" bunker, "hater".
Cu

Edit: Team France 2.0 inc.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:10 pm
Author: Locati
Team France 2.0? Why ? Explain yourself

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:53 pm
- locati
Team France 2.0? Why ? Explain yourself

Come on man, Walloons and French, what's the difference, same clans, same language, same friends.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:55 pm
Author: Logic
- trux0rt
Wow Logic why so serious man? This is just a troll...
Okay, now i'm sure about that.

- trux0rt
Even better, since you start talking about eduaction there, let me ask you a question, why do we as Flemish people get to learn French at school (we are forced to), because it's the "2nd" main language in Belgium, and why don't you as Walloon don't learn Flemish at school? So I suggest YOU use the translate link for your "low IQ".
That's not part of my work. I don't need to, I speak fluently 3 languages (including Dutch) and I'm learning a fourth one.

- trux0rt
I really have nothing against you people but I think it's time to get inside the French "Belgique" bunker, "hater".
What do you mean ?

Tot later Nederlandse jongen

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:12 pm
Author: stlr
Flemish more like flame-ish.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:41 pm
Logic,

Of course it's not part of your work but you are the one who started about education which is pretty ridiculous, beside that, you don't even know anything about me.
I mean that even if a Flemish player is in Team France 2.0 there is no way to play properly because the language during game is French anyway.

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:12 pm
Author: sk0g
-1 lowskilled at both cs and urt =))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:19 pm
Author: sk0g
]D[Logic hahaha

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:38 am
- sk0g
-1 lowskilled at both cs and urt =))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lol I rek u folet

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:35 pm
Author: SmieZ
lol