Urban Zone › Community Forums › NationsCup XX › NETHERLANDS - NC Captain vote: Fleuv

Urban Zone

NationsCup XX

NETHERLANDS - NC Captain vote: Fleuv

NETHERLANDS - NC Captain vote: Fleuv

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:24 pm
Author: Biddle Location: France
Player profile: fleuv
Urban Zone profile: Fleuv
Clan(s): HydroBoltz?

About me:
There is no clan to link me to, as quiet a few of you guys might know. I've been around a while on Urban Terror. Not as much in competitive games as in public or custom games. There is a lot I still have to learn or experience. But the most forward reason to vote for me as an captain is because of my out of the box thinking.

Let me surprise you this nc, and vote for me!

Re: NETHERLANDS - NC Captain vote: Fleuv

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:42 pm
Author: Nizel
+1 voor de verekte kut

Admin Edit
According to our information you are not a national or inhabitant of the country you just voted for, if this is the case, please contact an admin on IRC to prove this and we'll approve your vote. Rules for voting.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Author: Fleuv Location: Netherlands
Fyi, I didn't get the clans question, so here you go:

Clans: wMyR. (We Make You Rich), [pu2.0] (pop-up clan 2.0), t=R| (This is real), [M] (Massive), ]DM[ (Dutch Masters), x] / excited. (Excited), wagd! (We all gonna die!)

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm
Author: Synethic
+1

Admin Edit
According to our information you are not a national or inhabitant of the country you just voted for, if this is the case, please contact an admin on IRC to prove this and we'll approve your vote. Rules for voting.