Urban Zone › Community Forums › General Chat › WHAT ARE THE RULES OF BETTING?

Urban Zone

General Chat

WHAT ARE THE RULES OF BETTING?

WHAT ARE THE RULES OF BETTING?

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:59 pm
Author: Gab6
Can I transfer money to make more bet, or can I transfer money to my bank account?
Or is there any rules to make a bet?

Re: WHAT ARE THE RULES OF BETTING?

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:51 pm
Author: Kendle
No you can't transfer money, because there is no money, it's only pretend money Wink

You get $100 to start, once you've lost it all you get another $100, because we're nice like that.

You place a bet on a team to win a match, and the amount you win (if you win) is the percentage of the total that was bet on the winning team * your stake - your stake.

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:21 am
Author: Gab6
Ok. Thank you for your answer. But it would be nice once when you make the bet real. As bwin or I don't know what.

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:47 pm
Author: doornroosje
Bwin would never get involved in the gaming industry purely for the fact that there is little or no control on matches. There are too many variables which make the gaming 'sport' unstable. Cheating for one would become a massive issue, and also there not being a completely partial referee in every match would be a huge objection. (No offesne to Uz staff, I know you're partial, but I think as most of you are players in the league too you understand what I mean.)

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:12 pm
Author: SevenofNine
It would be cool if it were real money, or if some betting institution would allow betting on online gaming, but I don't see it happening. Especially not with urbanterror the way it is atm, rife with cheaters.
We've tried giving players an opportunity to play a tournament for cash (last years skeetshoot tourney) between 3-5 people showed interest.