Urban Zone › Community Forums › Recruitment › Looking for Summer Cup clan.

Urban Zone

Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Recruitment

Looking for Summer Cup clan.

Re: Looking for Summer Cup clan.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 am
Author: tehwally Location: Texas, USA
Nah bro.
I was high.

But LOL that is a lot.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 am
Author: beautifulNihilist
A much more effective self-endorsement/defense would be to change your name from "HEY GUYS I'M A WALLHACK!" to "C'MON GUYS, YOU LET C@M DO IT!".

Seriously, though. Someone pick this guy up. UAC cleared him, so even if he is a hallwhacker you can pretend it's out of your hands. Not the greatest shot in the world, but I'd listen to him on TeamSpeak when he calls out the enemy location!

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:37 am
Author: mustangcalif
- beautifulNihilist
A much more effective self-endorsement/defense would be to change your name from "HEY GUYS I'M A WALLHACK!" to "C'MON GUYS, YOU LET C@M DO IT!".

Seriously, though. Someone pick this guy up. UAC cleared him, so even if he is a hallwhacker you can pretend it's out of your hands. Not the greatest shot in the world, but I'd listen to him on TeamSpeak when he calls out the enemy location!

UAC3 was cracked a few months ago. You can get around it. So no he is not cleared in my book.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 am
Haters gonna hate.

beautiful what you said makes absolutely no sense, rofl.
Your bad kid.
I was pointing out that a bad league cant even spot an aimbot.
LOL.

Hey mustang, enjoy that loss to oK|?
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I <3 how you faggots are all over my dick.
Keep on and I'll PM you a shot of it.

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:34 am
-
"tehwally"Hey mustang, enjoy that loss to oK|?

I was pretty disappointing. But hey, I don't feel too bad because we were pretty much handicapped with me lagging the whole match and snugglez playing on his aunts laptop with 30 fps with trackpad because we couldnt field enough players.

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:59 am
So I heard your banend now wally?

urban-zone.org/index.p...il&bid=304

sup?

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 am
Author: xen0n
Lol well that was short lived.

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:56 am
- mustangcalif
-

I was pretty disappointing. But hey, I don't feel too bad because we were pretty much handicapped with me lagging the whole match and snugglez playing on his aunts laptop with 30 fps with trackpad because we couldnt field enough players.

@ The ban - I've already known this but I'm trying to get it reversed by playing with UAC each match, kinda like a probation.

And he out scored you with a trackpad?

Sup?
BAHAHAHAHA

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 am
- tehwally
- mustangcalif
-

@ The ban - I've already known this but I'm trying to get it reversed by playing with UAC each match, kinda like a probation.

And he out scored you with a trackpad?

Sup?
BAHAHAHAHA

I could barely move with my lag. I was getting tons of packet loss.

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:33 am
Author: Nexu
You're attitude is poor to say the least. And we certainly do not appreciate your post with suggestive discriminatory attitude regarding Mexicans; or any other groups.

You're banned from FTWGL and STF League. The evidence screenshot does not seem to be modified in Photoshop or any other bitmap manipulation application, so it's accepted as evidence.

Whether or not you're still cheating doesn't even matter at this point. You do the crime, you serve the time.