Urban Zone › Community Forums › Issues and Ideas › I want return to play

Urban Zone

Issues and Ideas

I want return to play

I want return to play

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 pm
Author: legolas
Hi all,
I was banned for permanent for a stupid things that I did a lot of time ago. Now I will return to play in this game but I want ask you if when I return I can play in the competition. I'm really sorry for the stupid things that I did. But I did it only for try, and only for some minutes of fun. After that day I never used it. Now the decision is yours..... I wrote my opinion and I really want to return but If I can't return for the things that happened to me isn't a problem......... I already know that is very impossible to return but I want to try.

Thanks for read me and I hope to return.

Sorry for my really bad english.
Goodbye.

Re: I want return to play

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:50 pm
Author: rasta.blaster
I reckon you'll have to wait for urban terror HD.

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:33 pm
Author: SevenofNine
Sorry for the late reply, I don't have access to the list of bans here at the moment, so I don't know what the reason was for your ban. I guess it might be cheating, once you have been caught cheating we won't remove the ban. So no, you may not compete in the league.

Referring to rasta.blasters reply, we have not yet come to a consensus regarding bans and urt HD. There will be a working anti-cheat hopefully but in my opinion it would negate all our hard work catching these cheaters to give them a free-pass just because there's an anti-cheat.

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:37 pm
Author: legolas
The reason was for cheating in a public. I know that I do a stupid error and I also know that I'm marked forever. But I used it only for those 3-4 minutes and I never did use it. But ok, If you can't do anything no problem. Goodbye.

Hf all