Urban Zone › Community Forums › Recruitment › Looking for a clan .

Urban Zone

Recruitment

Looking for a clan .

Looking for a clan .

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 pm
Author: Gunner Location: Romania
Hi there! Very Happy
My last clan,LtD* was disolved for members inactivity...and now I'm looking for a new one.

My name is Bogdan,I'm 18 old and I'm from Romania. Evil or Very Mad
I'm playing Urban Terror for 2 years,I'm active everyday about 14-15 hours esspecially in the night.
I have some problems with my internet connection,but I will solve it as soon possible.I'm using in-game esspecially LR300+DE+MedKit or SR8+UMP+DE(depends on the map).You can find me at #ltd.eu or #eez.urt or in Casatown server everyday,in the same places I use `Gunnzor* for alias.I'm using Teamspeak 3 or Mumble for voice comunication.I'm speaking well english.
So...I'm looking for a med/hs TS/CTF clan,it has to speak english as comunication way.

I wait your messages on the x-chat channel.

Regards Cool

Re: Looking for a clan .

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:03 pm
Author: snowflake
You play 14 or 15 hours a day? Well, then I gotta adore you!

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:05 pm
- Gunner
I'm active everyday about 14-15 hours esspecially in the night.

Active,not playing.

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:50 pm
Author: dKaaz
From me, you will get nothing.

Few days ago on Casatown I heard you say "mex sux" and that is enough to proove what kind of a kid you are. Even though you might or might not be interested in joining this clan I don't really care at the moment because this is less 1 clan that you will ever enter in your life.

And for the rest of the haters of this clan (you know who I am talking about), please, use your real nicknames ingame when you want to insult us. Because 50% of the ones that did say we suck, were previously denied people that tried to join mex strategium.

A little offtopic, but is enough to get my message out there.
Good luck.

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 pm
So what?It is my opinion about .mex-.You don't have any rights to deny it.So try less off topic please...I just want to join a clan.

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:55 pm
Author: $.0.T
Good luck Gunner Smile

I can say as a ex teammate of him that this guy is really nice and has damn much potential. I really recommend any good team to recruit him.
If he gets his net fixed he would be amazing chose for any team.

And something for dkaaz that is so kind to put his offtopic crap to someones clan requests---> Oh wait whatever I don't flame in to others posts Smile

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:35 pm
Author: HaDuZz Location: Sweden
Lmao sot xd
Well gunner come ts3 tomorrow pls. Smile

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:35 pm
Author: Yoyolink
Gunner probably will enter in ]dT[ Wink

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 pm
Author: HaDuZz Location: Sweden
So wht? Hes my mate n i wanted to talk with him..
Any prob? Already knewed tht hes maybe joinin you cuz you steal all members n invite whole uz

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:09 pm
Author: Phant0m Location: İstanbul
not ''knewed'' HaDuZz ''knew''

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:06 pm
Author: Yoyolink
HaDuZz idk why you speak, man.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:16 pm
Author: dKaaz
- Gunner
So what?It is my opinion about .mex-.You don't have any rights to deny it.So try less off topic please...I just want to join a clan.

The clan isn't .mex- but ]mex[. Get your facts right. You do have your rights to put your opinions out but in a constructive way, learn something from your life kid, avoid what you don't like. I don't like many people too but I don't go and shove it on people's faces.

- $.0.T
Good luck Gunner Smile

I can say as a ex teammate of him that this guy is really nice and has damn much potential. I really recommend any good team to recruit him.
If he gets his net fixed he would be amazing chose for any team.

And something for dkaaz that is so kind to put his offtopic crap to someones clan requests---> Oh wait whatever I don't flame in to others posts Smile

ROTFL

S0T, what else could I expect from you? I didn't flame, did I ? I just said my own opinion and stated that in mex, he will never enter. Neither will you, so that's just a thing that you might know. You really don't flame in other people's posts but you really do like to keep an offtopic conversation. Nice moral.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:46 pm
Anyway...no one wants to join your team dKaaz Razz
And about clan recruit...it's closed.
HF !

Last edited by Gunner on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:24 pm
Author: IrResistibLe Location: Turkey
Very Happy