Open your eyes

Have a problem regarding a match or otherwise with the league or a suggestion for the site/rules/anything? Share and explain it here clearly, collectedly and calmly.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQ β€’ Search β€’ View unanswered posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Open your eyes

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Hey,

I would like to thank you for the life-ban clap clap,
1 week for watching and vote f1 clap clap again, all community know how admins (eya, gighen, sawa, taker, creature, frostig)
are competent to judge a demo..
maybe one of that staff know how to play.

by the way,it's funny to see who requested me. poland or piotard timers are totally stupid and prove nothing.

"its f1 for me pretty sure about his aimbot, pretty sure about his toogle wh, but ill watch other side"

when i saw this quote, i said to myself which of these morons find an aimbot! FOR GODS SAKE OPEN YOUR EYES (cu in hell taker)

1/ i can explain all timers.
2/ i'm wrongly banned for life.
3/ my teammates will be unjustly punished.
4/ with or without UAC2, it's the same thing for me,i never cheated in this fucking game.
5/ that ban is a joke, your league is corrupt as fuck.
6/ go go poland! you can win the ctfdiv1, fags.

HeMP

Re: Open your eyes

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:43 pm

- HeMP
when i saw this quote(...)

How could u see this quote if u r not an admin? Interesting..

- HeMP
go go poland! you can win the ctfdiv1, fags.

Stop insulting, just go away from Urt, we dont need ppl like u.

Morfi
Donor 1
Donor 1

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:20 am

- HeMP

I would like to thank you for the life-ban clap clap

As much as we'd like to take all the credit, it couldn't have been done without you, so thanks for making this possible!

- HeMP

1/ i can explain all timers.

Do it!

- HeMP

2/ i'm wrongly banned for life.

Prove it!

- HeMP

5/ that ban is a joke, your league is corrupt as fuck.

And I'm sure that if we would revoke your ban now our league wouldn't be corrupt from your point of view? In other words, because you're not getting your way we are corrupt...

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:29 am

<3 you too Hemp. But since you seem to know all the timers we used : why didn't you explain the timers straight away instead of doing a flame post?? Taking too long to find plausible explanations for them?

Sawakao
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:41 am

Oh oh oh...

I remember when 2 years ago, UZ refused holden's timers & demo, and said you were as clean and innocent as a child, and now...
I don't play that often as I should to enjoy that ban at its true value, but honestly, I think I'll laugh all day long.

Seriously, I really don't care whether its a fair ban or not, but you just don't deserve a fair ban regarding the asshole you are.

You just got what you were looking for, for at least 2 or 3 years now.

You should consider playing another game (hm I think I've already told ya that 2 years ago for your first ban in the french community).

Tizz

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:46 am

Please admins, get some humility.
Deepest inside you, you know that the decision you took could be the wrong one.

Maybe this is too late for Hemp who has been sacrificed but stop wanting to make believe that there is no doubt possible.

There is a lot of mental illness in this community, cheaters of course, but also people who see hack everywhere.

No need to put hate, I wish love to everybody, have a nice day.

dreamin

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:46 am

Great to see you thought at least one of the reviewers was qualified, that's a step up from all the other idiots we banned who thought we ALL were straight out incompetent. As for your veritable source, he's had his access suspended for the time being. We're reasonable, angry people do all kinds of dumb stuff and he may need his access later, you're not the last unpopular player at kos.

On a personal note, I hope everyone will forgive my language, but you, sir, are a dumb fuck. There's no polite way of saying it. You had your chance. Instead, in that unbelievably stupid way you guys at KOS have of taking matches way too seriously, you decided to hack your way through the match of an opponent you find threatening because you can't really assess them. That makes you a loser, no one else. Even your own teammates believe you would use a hack in a high-pressure, high-profile game like that, go figure. You had your break in the pre-deal times when cb banned you and we didn't and you wasted it. Tough lesson, there are only so many second chances you can get.

*Dreamin - we talked before. Admitting the possibility of doubt doesn't change anything. Anyone voting responsibly accounts for that in their vote. That's prolly the part kago "forgot" to paste for you. As long as we have no anticheat, there's always a possibility. That said, I believe we did the right thing to the right person for the material we had. Hiit's a very watched player, you can trace some behavior through his demos years back and there is new behavior which confirms that impression. Last time we didn't find him lily-white. We judged we didn't have sufficient evidence. This time, and we voted on this demo, we found enough evidence. Anyone doing this works needs to have doubts to do it fairly. The point is that when you account for skill, team info, habit, and luck and you still have something left, you cast your vote according to your best knowledge. That's it.

eya_allam
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:40 am

@dreamin, we know the ban could be wrong, in fact loads of bans that aren't obvious; such as snap on target & posting screenshots with ur hack obviously showing. That's the draw back with no anti-cheat, we have to base our bans on persons interpretations, but here it's a large group of people that have the same opinion.

When 4.2 comes out we'll have to review our bans.

But really not banning people that we think without a reasonable doubt are cheating should be disallowed playing in the league.

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Cheat or not now, don't care. Cause you cheated 1 year ago and you deserved to be ban for life to this game. Go die Very Happy kiss

Piloups

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Ask all the people that were watching that match in GTV. I was, and for me it's an F2.

Edit: Lets take a look at UZ penalties.

ban BlackRepublican - - permanent because
ban Solitary - - permanent because
ban Kenny - - permanent because

because what?

deqfon

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Players are not judged on the basis of gtv. We analyze the player's demo.

Those three people are old history for the founding staff of urban zone, famous for their misbehavior in the community with the stories being too long for the penalty page. Hence, because. Because they deserved it.

eya_allam
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Do you really think that we judgeg HeMP on the basis of the GTV?We judgeg HeMP for his demo.

And
- HeMP

1 week for watching and vote f1 clap clap again, all community know how admins (eya, gighen, sawa, taker, creature, frostig)

Really that's the best part of your text , do you think you are better than us? and the "maybe one of that staff know how to play." it's amazing , atleast we play fair Wink for don't say other things.

gighen
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:12 pm

- Sawakao
<3 you too Hemp. But since you seem to know all the timers we used : why didn't you explain the timers straight away instead of doing a flame post?? Taking too long to find plausible explanations for them?

sawa said everything. <3 sawa

[troll] He's surely speaking about me [/troll] Smile

Taker

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:09 pm

- deqfon
Ask all the people that were watching that match in GTV. I was, and for me it's an F2.

Edit: Lets take a look at UZ penalties.

ban BlackRepublican - - permanent because
ban Solitary - - permanent because
ban Kenny - - permanent because

because what?

That was when I was still dictator of iourt (urbanzone) Smile

ban BlackRepublican - - permanent because (he is the reason iourt/urban-zone exists, he is the reason a good league created by HSO and UTZ collapsed)
ban Solitary - - permanent because (he's another trouble maker)
ban Kenny - - permanent because (he hacked in game, hacked game servers, the list is really really long, but apparently the NA community forgave him and allow him to play in their competition, I don't)

But I realize most of the people here nowadays didn't start with us back in 2007, so some explaination might be possible. Because for the ones that were here at our inception I doubt it's something they will forget soon.

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:58 pm

You should take a look to all the parts. I'm not defending HeMP, he can be a hacker, or he can not. If he is, burn in hell. If he's not, burn in hell UZ admins, you've banned a player that does not hack. I have to check that demo!

deqfon