urban zone tv

For all random banter.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next

urban zone tv

Post Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:49 pm

ive been off the urt scene for a while....i would just like to say on my return how much im enjoying uz tv. I really enjoy watching the wars and enjoy seven of nine and the others casting.

So a big thank you from Walrus

Very Happy Very Happy

walrus

Re: urban zone tv

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:49 pm

hey walrus, thanks for the kind words, will try to be more active, kind of though regarding availability Very Happy

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:50 pm

i would like to get involved if i can with the shoutcasting and camera work. I dont know if you can remember but i did a little cameraman stuff for UZ and would like to get involved again in some way.

walrus

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:01 pm

talk to me on IRC, i should be online tonight since i busted up my arm (no sports for me) Smile

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:13 pm

hi seven

sorry for the delay getting back to you. Ive been in hospital getting some major surgery. ill get in touch soon

walrus

Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:31 pm

woot happened? O_O
Are you okay now?

xandaxs
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:14 am

i have a disease called AVN. it means my femoral heads/bones in my hip joints have died. I had a complete hip joint replacement a few weeks ago but there was complications as it dislocated last thursday so i had to have another operation to reseat the implant. Im in recovery now and it will take a few months to get better. Then i have to go back into hospital to have a complete hip replacement on the other side.

This will mean i have more time to spend helping with urban zone tv lol

Very Happy Very Happy

walrus

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 am

Owww, sad to hear about that!
I wish you all the best and the less pain you can get ^^

Hopefully we'll shoutcast together sometime as I'm hoping to become a shoutcaster

xandaxs
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:41 pm

get better soon walrus, hope all will go as planned. Even though it's not even comparable I too have some health issues atm, had a regular flu but once that was over I stayed dizzy constantly. So monday im probably going to the hospital, the GP couldnt find anything...

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:15 pm

thx for the kind words......hope you get well soon seven...ill be in touch as soon as i see you about on irc Very Happy Very Happy

walrus

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:03 am

Walrus,

I'm the guy in the GTV that makes comments under the name McFarty. I have no idea why I used that name, but that's another story. I enjoy your perspectives on the matches a lot and would love to hear you do a shoutcast with 7of9 sometime, if that's possible.

As far as being a camera man, I have to admit that this is an incredibly difficult thing to do well. When it comes to action scenes, they happen so damn fast at the level that they play that it's a really difficult thing to do well. It just goes too fast most of the time, and it normally ends up with the camera being on somebody doing nothing and the message being displayed, "Blue team wins" being displayed. I think it's gotten to the point where it will take more than one camera man to do it right. As in, several camera men and one person choosing between all of them for the action. Like they do in the big-time sporting events. We're not there yet, but I think that's where it's going. GTV is great, but it's VERY limited.

I wish you the best with your health issues. "One day at a time" seems to be the only way to go with that stuff. That and "keep your eye on everything they do." After all, you are the ultimate winner or loser in the equation. I'm in the USA so my POV is jaded. Health care here is a disaster.

Carry on!

TorquedFormerGeek

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Ne demek istiyorsunuz La

SiMa0

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:59 am

Health issues thankfully aren't really bad, gotta have my tonsils removed, after that I shouldn't be sick as much...

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:21 am

- SevenofNine
Health issues thankfully aren't really bad, gotta have my tonsils removed, after that I shouldn't be sick as much...

I did that surgery not long ago this summer, it's going to be ok. Worst part is actually when you wake up. Didn't think it was possible for me to fall asleep during the whole procedure but yeah it was simple.
It's going to hurt for a while but after you will breathe alot better and will no longer have problems in your tonsils again, since they are removed Very Happy

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:14 am

icecream 24/7 >:D

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Page 1 of 2
Go to page 1, 2  Next