.sW`vs uM* problem.

Have a problem regarding a match or otherwise with the league or a suggestion for the site/rules/anything? Share and explain it here clearly, collectedly and calmly.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

.sW`vs uM* problem.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:51 pm

So before everything I want to leave a big appology for [EO] clan, since I didn't see the old thread before so I could have commentated on it. They were right and I guess it was our mistake but yeah hope everything is ok now. Just sorry I couldn't appologise there before since I didn't arrive in time and the topic was already locked.

For the main thing now.

Now it's the following. I know that from what you guys might already know about me i'm a pretty judgemental person and here in this post I will talk about the CW disputed for the wintercup sW vs uM*

So a few days ago we did a clan war vs sW and in my point of view everything went fine since the match started with a "hf" and ended with a "gg" and there wasn't any flame (from what I remember, excuse me if I am wrong but you can watch the demos).

The point is that days and days have passed, and we haven't gotten the points we deserved from the match won. Now, I don't know if that CW broke any of your rules but I just read what Xesya said on the comment section of the match.

urban-zone.org/index.p...xture=8756

The match was a 4v5 because they didn't have their fifth right in the beginning of the match and we ourselves asked them if we could do a 4v4 since it would be fair and they refused and said to go on a 5v4. Later on in the match they were losing with about 2 minutes to the end of the fisrt map and they got their fifth and asked us if we could restart. We said no since we gave them a chance before for a 4v4 and we're not up to those silly games. So, they called a vote to already cycle the map to orbital (our map) with 2 minutes still left of the map. We could not stop the vote so therefore we printed the results before the map cycled or we would get no points. So at this part it's not our fault and we did everything fine. Second map as I remember it was a 5v5 which went normally and we won aswell making it a 2:0 for us and if anyone, was wrong in this cw, it was sW, because not only they lacked fairplay but also they did not upload their demos. So I don't understand why we did not get the 5 points yet.

I didn't yet understand if what xesya actually said was supposed to be positive or negative to us since I don't know if those negative thoughts written in his comment on the match page were mentioned towards sW`clan, but I would like everything sorted out here .

I'm sorry again for this extremely long post again but I just didn't have anything to do and I would like to have anything sorted.
If by any chance our clan did anything wrong in the CW it's ok that we didn't get the points.. if by any chance we did nothing wrong I would gladly ask for the 5 points since we would actually like to get atleast something out of this wintercup.

Cheers everyone.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Re: .sW`vs uM* problem.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Well, you won 2-0 according to the fixture, so basically you've points..!

Anyways, xesya claims that more rules were broken, such as the sportsmanship conduct, and the limited number of timeouts available per team.
This does not mean it was your team breaking them, jsut means they were broke during the match.

I do not have time at this moment ot watch the demo, but when i get home in a couple hours i'll have a chat with xesya and if needed look at the demos

xandaxs
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:20 pm

- xandaxs
Well, you won 2-0 according to the fixture, so basically you've points..!

Anyways, xesya claims that more rules were broken, such as the sportsmanship conduct, and the limited number of timeouts available per team.
This does not mean it was your team breaking them, jsut means they were broke during the match.

I do not have time at this moment ot watch the demo, but when i get home in a couple hours i'll have a chat with xesya and if needed look at the demos

Ok anyway thanks in advance for giving us the points and if you need anymore info you can find me at #um.urt quakenet ofc.Query deeKaazz if you happen to need anymore information about anything. For now thanks alot and merry christmas.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:09 pm

I just came along with this fixture, since a member of sW got to me and gave me the link, I have no idea what he was trying to express, as his english wasn't understandable, so i just checked the link and noticed much gone wrong in this match.

This is just what happens if you got 10 guys playing a match and nobody's aware of the rules, a total mess.

Anyway, sW is dead and you guys got the points you deserve, so just make sure you know the rules in the future.

i play bots everyday. nowhere to play that aint 250 ping

xesya
Donor 1
Donor 1

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:38 pm

- xesya
I just came along with this fixture, since a member of sW got to me and gave me the link, I have no idea what he was trying to express, as his english wasn't understandable, so i just checked the link and noticed much gone wrong in this match.

This is just what happens if you got 10 guys playing a match and nobody's aware of the rules, a total mess.

Anyway, sW is dead and you guys got the points you deserve, so just make sure you know the rules in the future.

Thanks xesya and in the future we'll make an effort on being more responsible about the rules.

Merry christmas everyone.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:04 pm

- hazmat
So before everything I want to leave a big appology for [EO] clan, since I didn't see the old thread before so I could have commentated on it. They were right and I guess it was our mistake but yeah hope everything is ok now. Just sorry I couldn't appologise there before since I didn't arrive in time and the topic was already locked.

I'm EO's clanleader.
I was wondering around when I saw this.
Really appreciated, that makes you a fair player. Looking forward to play vs you guys again.

AlexDenton
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:36 am

- AlexDenton
- hazmat

I'm EO's clanleader.
I was wondering around when I saw this.
Really appreciated, that makes you a fair player. Looking forward to play vs you guys again.

Was a pleasure!

Actually, i'm in DYNAMITES now, but, let's not give up hope to play again soon. Good luck on this season of UZ.
All the best and king regards!

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Page 1 of 1