One last wish

For all random banter.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next

One last wish

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:14 am

Hello everybody.

As you all know back around March 2012 I created a clan called mex strategium which resulted in a flop. We had members, but it was just hanging by a string. And once we found out we were in div 7 we decided to split ourselves and join another clan till we would get a chance in a higher div.
I'm restarting this clan and this time I want to make everything right. I want to make sure that every member from this team is motivated and decitated in playing with us and I want nothing to cause us to lose motivation because that will lead to quitting the competition one more time.

But this thread is not about that. This thread, is about a wish that me and my clan mates had. This Urban Terror community, compared to others, is slightly small. So I always had that urge to become big, to become known, to become visible. I've been working that for the past 7 years ever since I started playing. And since the very beginning I've been messing around with IRC channels and stuff and creating clans and shit, basically having fun. And we worked so hard and we never got any recognition in return. We never had reasons to cheer. I'm not saying that we work harder than other clans, I'm just saying that sometimes life itself is unfair.

So, the main point of this thread is basically for you all to make our dream come true, which is to have our IRC channel full with people. Why? Not to become popular, but to create our own little community. I want to work with bots, I want to bring bots with commands and shit that you all can use on that channel. I want to create a virtual world. So i'm asking everyone, please, just please. Do us a favor and add #mex channel to your favourites. We promise you that the people who will listen us, I will be owing you big time. Seriously, we are in need of help.

No matter how useless this seems, I think this is something so simple that you all can help on. And i'm willing to help other people do the same. Just please, stay on that channel. You won't regret it. And if you do join #mex channel, type !help , and test our commands. I will be adding more soon. Tell me what you think also. Thanks in advance everyone and sorry for this stupid request.

SUMMARIZING : JOIN #MEX AND ADD TO FAVOURITES! :]

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Re: One last wish

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:27 am

dis is so emoshunal... i crai at end

mvt-
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:13 am

- mvt-

wut ?

skill..?
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:02 am

This guy doesn't deserve my trust. I'm not helping out.

AlexDenton
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:04 am

- AlexDenton
This guy doesn't deserve my trust. I'm not helping out.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:07 pm

I'd have to share the multiple irc logs with your dramas like "I swear I'll be loyal to your clan" or where you beg me like "sorry I'll behave, recruit me" right now. I almost did, now I'm glad I didn't.
But in all honesty, you managed to appear riddiculous enough on your own.

I'm sorry but this is all so amazing. Plz go on.

AlexDenton
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:04 pm

- skill..?
- mvt-

wut ?

You obviously don't speak uncle Dolan's language.

mvt-
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:29 pm

- AlexDenton
I'd have to share the multiple irc logs with your dramas like "I swear I'll be loyal to your clan" or where you beg me like "sorry I'll behave, recruit me" right now. I almost did, now I'm glad I didn't.
But in all honesty, you managed to appear riddiculous enough on your own.

I'm sorry but this is all so amazing. Plz go on.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:23 pm

dKazz you are just making it so much worse for yourself, As much as i like you, you're showing a lot of immaturity =/

Prime

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:29 pm

- primevil
dKazz you are just making it so much worse for yourself, As much as i like you, you're showing a lot of immaturity =/

k

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:32 pm

And you reply with that, brilliant Smile I have some logs i would love to share in that case Wink

[00:48] <Kyle-> yo prime
01[00:48] <Primee> Yo
01[00:48] <Primee> Sup
[00:49] <Kyle-> can I invite you into a uz team? i'd just like you to be in the team, you don't have to play for it
01[00:49] <Primee> Whys that :P?
[00:49] <Kyle-> first off
[00:49] <Kyle-> because you're my friend and this team is for friends
[00:49] <Kyle-> second
[00:49] <Kyle-> when people see your name there they will be like
[00:49] <Kyle-> "holy shit i gotta join if prime is there he iz pro"

Lots of love man (Kyle = dKaaz)

Prime

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 pm

- dKaaz
As you all know back around March 2012 I created a clan called mex strategium which resulted in a flop. We had members, but it was just hanging by a string. And once we found out we were in div 7 we decided to split ourselves and join another clan till we would get a chance in a higher div.
I'm restarting this clan and this time I want to make everything right. I want to make sure that every member from this team is motivated and decitated in playing with us and I want nothing to cause us to lose motivation because that will lead to quitting the competition one more time.

so you are saying you want to start in div 1-3 right away, but you also know every other clan has to start in the lowest division, or if they seem to be good they start in divisions 6-10. Why the fuck are you complaining about starting in division 7 its like a clan of kids who can't be bordered to prove that they even have the skill for a higher division. You just want to be high to show off right ?

kidding me ?

Tell your guys to grow up pls and play the division you get into if you prove your skill there you will get into high divisions soon enough.

regards

Sascha

skill..?
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:45 pm

- primevil
And you reply with that, brilliant Smile I have some logs i would love to share in that case Wink

[00:48] <Kyle-> yo prime
01[00:48] <Primee> Yo
01[00:48] <Primee> Sup
[00:49] <Kyle-> can I invite you into a uz team? i'd just like you to be in the team, you don't have to play for it
01[00:49] <Primee> Whys that :P?
[00:49] <Kyle-> first off
[00:49] <Kyle-> because you're my friend and this team is for friends
[00:49] <Kyle-> second
[00:49] <Kyle-> when people see your name there they will be like
[00:49] <Kyle-> "holy shit i gotta join if prime is there he iz pro"

Lots of love man (Kyle = dKaaz)

That was for a sepperate team that I created called aztec. It was not supposed to be any team to play in season mode.
But thanks for being a cunt like AlexDenton and bringing a seperate topic to this one. Just shows the quality of my haters, stupid as shit.

And skill..?
You should really start minding your own business and also start reading things a little bit better as I never stated anything of which you said.
We did CHANGE team when we found out we were div 7. We did NOT end the clan. As you might see all the old members are still part of the clan at this moment. And I am not saying that in order for us to play we need to be in high div. Get your facts right.

EDIT : Also prime, you did not paste the part where you said "yes, I will accept the invitation tomorrow".
Happy new year mate.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:49 pm

Well i am a cunt, there's no two ways about it, everyone that knows me knows that i am both and asshole and a troll, and lets be honest in most circumstances they could come up with a dictionary of words to describe me.

At the end of the day You're the one demanding respect in the hope that you will get to play a higher division, but once again when you find out that they won't put you into a high div because you have nobody of any skill you will disband the clan once again and hopefully remove yourself from the URT community... We shall see.

Prime

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:50 pm

dude I think I am understanding it perfectly right but nvm

see you next year

skill..?
Regular
Regular