[b00bs] members heavy weights by number of UZ league matches

For all random banter.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

[b00bs] members heavy weights by number of UZ league matches

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:03 am

Hi all,

I know that some will have urge to troll and trashtalk, instead of congratulate... and would like to ask those ppl to not comment at all. Thank you upfront.

As of last day of year 2012:
[b00bs]Dan played 280 matches in Urban Zone League.
[b00bs]The-spiki counts 270 matches played in UZ.
[b00bs]duhfysa 214 UZ matches.
[b00bs]RAW-mEAT 199 (156 for [b00bs] + 43 for b00bs-DD) UZ matches.
[b00bs]Archus 189 (157 for [b00bs] + 32 for b00bs-DD) UZ matches.
[b00bs]Nebel 166 (140 for [b00bs] + 22 for b00bs-DD) UZ matches.
[b00bs]SubZ 151 UZ matches.

As far as I know, we hold the record in whole UZ across all players.

Over the years, we had at least 20 or 30 more were played in UZ, but those got deleted when opponents were removed from competition.

Of course we also played many more matches together in CB (Clan Base), UCL (Universal Cyber League), FTW (For The Win), STF (Survival of The Fittest), ESL (Electronic Sports League), NASL (National Electronic Sports League), CTL (Casatown League) etc.

Here is an insight of our crazyness when we are not playing seriously...
www.b00bs-clan.com/ind...newsID=433

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt.

www.b00bs-clan.com .::. www.youtube.com/b00bsclan .::. www.twitch.tv/b00bsclan .::. www.twitter.com/b00bsclan .::.
www.b00bs-clan.com/servers 13 UrT 4.1 + 12 UrT 4.2

The-spiki
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: [b00bs] members heavy weights by number of UZ league matches

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:11 pm

- The-spiki
I know that some will have urge to troll and trashtalk, instead of congratulate... and would like to ask those ppl to not comment at all. Thank you upfront.

Gratz!

gink0

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:28 pm

Well I will comment Smile You are asking people to congratulate you? Sounds kind of meh, but congratulations since we are forced to say that Wink
Although I'm quite sure that if you didn't count Summer/Winter Cup matches you wouldn't be the highest. In fact I'm quite sure you aren't the highest if you look at all Urban Zone matches (also on the old website).

Have a good 2013

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Re: [b00bs] members heavy weights by number of UZ league mat

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Hey Seven,

I am not forcing you or anyone else to say something nice.
I just asked nicely that those that are compelled to say something rude not do it.

You say meh, I say amazing considering the other teams in this UrT realm.
As you know majority of the "top" clans got some of their players caught cheating and dissolved silently or the teams dissolved for another reason.
Players are creating inbreed teams every season or two.
I don't necessarily want to paint that as completely negative remark on majority of other teams and members. It is just how it is.

Any case, yea, I did count the SC/WC matches. But probably even without that we are the heavy weights.
Persistently play both TS and CTF, and now BOMB...
I don't see that many teams that are existing more than 2,3 few seasons... and especially having their members play actively trough seasons.

You as founder of this league, 36 matches (also counting wc/sc).
I've checked the old school clans, also don't see many of them with more than 20/30 matches played.

Can you show me / point me with team name/player/* url and show who are the true heavy weights then if it is not [b00bs] as team and it's members?

www.b00bs-clan.com .::. www.youtube.com/b00bsclan .::. www.twitch.tv/b00bsclan .::. www.twitter.com/b00bsclan .::.

The-spiki
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Thank you spiki for being so tiptop, I can't imagine life without your greatness. I also want to congratulate you straight from my heart and wish you to become even better, if it's possible.

Happy new year everyone.

splatt

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm sorry but as I read this topic I couldn't help but wonder: who cares?

mvt-
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:52 pm

- mvt-

+1

dbik
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Спасибі gink0
З Новим роком

The-spiki
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Dzięki splatt
Not being good in many areas gives me a lot of room for improvement. Both human and player skills.

The-spiki
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:04 pm

- mvt-

I was about to respond something along the lines "a player with such a huge experience and history like you, ONE MONTH and 4 matches to your name"... but then found out you are

So, hello The Gaylord (not an insult, this was actually his long time nickname).
I understand that you wanted to create new profile, being in two teams in UZ with cheater caught and banned here in UZ. Your friend Fuzions, if you are wondering who I am referring to.
But what I do not understand completely is how come a uber noob like you, with no skill and experience got from div10 team that dissolved after having members banned for cheating got into div2/div1 team such as h3. Guess your cheats have not yet been discovered.

I see you repay me very nicely for all the time I spent being nice to a noob like you etc.
GJ man. Really good job.

The-spiki
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:05 pm

kbar
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:06 pm

- dbik
- mvt-

+1

dbik. you too?

Yet another player who was playing with cheater (Fuzions at least) for long time... does not care about "history" and remarkable accomplishments in competition. No wonder man.

Btw, how did you erase all those connections with the cheaters and past clans? Someone from UZ helping cheater associates get clean profiles without ties to their long time cheater play mates?

The-spiki
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Hey kbar

Nice to see yet another groupie who was crying to join [b00bs] but got rejected... getting mad.
You are just like Gaylord (not insult, mvt's "old" UZ account and nickname), just a little bit better player.

You guys are American CTF champions. We lost tohunga, a map that produces that kind of scores in American style CTF (no wave, 14 sec respawn etc) when one team outshoots the other...
Playing with few of my fellow EURO's at 4 AM against the best American CTF team. No shame in losing man. I checked the rematch 2 weeks later. We lost 5:8 + 6:18. Cool. Pat yourself on the back now and gtfo.

I can't believe you are so bitter at me for rejecting you that you simply have to crap in here with that SS. It had nothing to do with this.

The-spiki
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Holy shit, turns out spiki is the CIA and knows everything about everyone.
Well I can definitely tell you dedicate a lot of free time to this game and the community around it, no wonder you made it to an extraordinary sum of 270 matches played!
As of my cheats, you should simply do it the way you instruct admins on your servers: demo and send to urtadmins @ b00bs-clan.com (or in this case show the demos to the referees) it doesn't get much easier than that.
I won't speak about the fact that when I used to play with you you were worse than me, which is really, REALLY difficult to achieve, maybe you should start another topic about it and try to get recognition.
Anyways, I'm sorry for expressing my opinion, but I'm still pretty sure that 90 percent of the people on uz don't give a fuck about this, the remaining 10 percent represents your huge roster composed by 44 people (got lost in the count twice, correct me if I'm wrong) maybe you should try to get congratulated for that as well?

Happy New Year everybody.

mvt-
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:29 pm

mvt/Gaylord, I did not say you cheated (even though... uh, lets drop that now).

I said you did play in league matches with cheaters. I said you created new or cleaned old UZ profile like dbik, to not have any association with your cheater mates that you played with for long time... and they are/were caught here in Urban Zone and banned for cheating offenses.

And I said it is questionable how you now resurrect as a new player in high profile team...

You never played with me in any team/clan, no league match or pcw or something like that. You were yet another random player on my servers.

And idk how you can measure your skill with me. You were never better than me. Neither in past, and also not now.

The-spiki
Wannabe
Wannabe