My opinion/rant

Have a problem regarding a match or otherwise with the league or a suggestion for the site/rules/anything? Share and explain it here clearly, collectedly and calmly.
Revive this topicRevive this topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next

My opinion/rant

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Okay, so to start this off I sould just say that i'm pissed off mostly beacuse of everything that is going on in this community.

I know I don't have the brightest past because i've insulted people and all that crap but it's still no reason to lack respect for me. And the only reason why I insulted people in the first place is because admins never gave a shit of what was going on to me in the first place. I'm not saying all of them though.

For the last months I have been CONSTANTLY being spammed on irc, on urt, everywhere, because of what people think about me. I have a reputation that was mostly created by little kids and what pisses me off the most is that everyone else is getting so much influenced by those guys that they don't want to give me any fucking chance to prove that i'm actually a nice guy despite all the crap I do.

I get freaking trolled, teased at, everything, everyday, being called a hacker, a kid, a retard, everything, you name it. My mother, and the rest of my family has been insulted in the process multiple times which pisses me off because she's suffering from a serious illness at the moment

But what also grinds my gears is the example that the administrators actually set to the public. It's so unbelievable that on the #urban-zone community channel there has to be a major fight between like 10 people for 1 full hour for an admin to actually go there and moderate that crap without even banning anyone in the process. What's also unbelievable is the way criteria works in this league. But not only here, everywhere. How is it fucking possible that people can get banned for multiclanning in a summer/winter cup for 1 year and people who constantly act like dicks torwards everyone they want EVERY SINGLE DAY get absolutely nothing? People who throw out opinions randomly not giving a shit about people's actual feelings and they can basically say what they want and something only happens to them if they're unlucky enough for an admin to cross in the path. I'm not saying that the admins should fucking stick their eyes on the game 24/7, its not even their duty! But if they ask people to respect the rules then do so yourselves aswell and most importantly set the example you want people to follow or just fucking remove the rules and let everyone play freely.

Don't even try telling me stuff that's complete bs, we ALL know this is true. And there is a reason for people to ditch urban-zone and only play for clanbase, even though it can be a stupid reason. There is no criteria being followed around. Many people who should be banned ages ago are still out there and they still continue to fuck up the community and no one gives a fuck.

I will give you an example of how fucked up this is. Today there was a discussion going on urban zone community channel where I was just talking normally to some friends and my haters suddently jumped in with bullshit arguments like throwing out videos and silly shit and guess what? SevenofNine pops up and decides to give the haters another reason to screw me over.

Here's what hapenned after SevenofNine disrespected me.

<Weedwalker> owned Smile
<Weedwalker> Smile
<Weedwalker> cry
<Weedwalker> did you ever lie to someone?
<Weedwalker> you have a team?
<Weedwalker> <SevenofNine> cheaters leaving urt, np
<Weedwalker> oups
<Weedwalker> you gonna be banned
<Weedwalker> :]
<Weedwalker> gonna
<Weedwalker> be
<Weedwalker> :]
<Weedwalker> dKaaz you allright?
<Weedwalker> are you ok?
<Weedwalker> do you want me to call 911?
<Weedwalker> you dont anwser, are you ok?

And the most funny thing, SevenofNine did not watch any of my demos and has no solid evidence himself to support what he just said. He says "demo crew is taking care of it"
And something also very funny

<dKaaz> feeding the trolls
<dKaaz> good job Seven
<SevenofNine> ty
<dKaaz> you're actually serious aren't you
<SevenofNine> you shall never know, this is the interwebs

and also

<SevenofNine> go fk yourself

(This after the hundreds of time I was such a nice guy to him and now he completely lacks respect for me because he THINKS i'm a cheater).

And now, the question is. What will happen to seven for telling me that? Nothing! Because he's loved by the whole community.

I know exactly what you all think of me. But no one had the balls just yet to come up to me and actually ask me questions of my gameplay to see if actually what you see in the demos is cheats or just actual skill. None of you ever gave a fuck about me after all the cries for help I asked. I pm admins all the time asking them for help and NOBODY gave a shit. Except a few of them who are actually nice people.

Despite what you are going to tell me next , note that I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK what kind of insults or bullshit you say to me because we all know what's been said here is true and this is becoming tiring to most of the people because it seems as if nobody can open their mouth and yell out their opinions without someone actually disrespecting them and throwing out what they THINK is right on top of what that other person thinks. Most of this community is composed by kids and most of them act like it but that does NOT MEAN you can do the same thing yourselves.

Get a fucking grip. This whole topic, is how much I care of my urt career right now. And why ? BECAUSE NOBODY GAVE A SHIT.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Re: My opinion/rant

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Since I've read MORE than enough by you I wont read this wall of text, just replying to one thing.
- dKaaz
i've insulted people and all that crap but it's still no reason to lack respect for me.

I'm sorry, but what is a reason to lose respect for someone?

Also if someone says fuck you to me nothing will happen to them either.

Good day, enjoy your rant

Last edited by SevenofNine on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

SevenofNine
Admin
Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:17 pm

- SevenofNine
Since I've read MORE than enough by you I wont read this wall of text, just replying to one thing.
- dKaaz
i've insulted people and all that crap but it's still no reason to lack respect for me.

I'm sorry, but what is a reason to lose respect for someone?

Good day, enjoy your rant

I never stated anywhere that I was a saint nor did I state anywhere that I did not deserve to get banned. Don't run away from the problem

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:21 pm

nt hacker

brejnless
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 pm

ban inc

Vogg
Staff
Staff

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 pm

I don't even know you personally, but it's hilarious how you've contradicted yourself. You're ranting about being pissed off with the way people verbally abuse you, yet you mention that you don't give a fuck what people say... Logic?

- dKaaz
But what also grinds my gears

I'm really sorry, but I giggled. Is this you? - www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHtRnOXXZ0w

I hope you enjoyed your rant. Seems to me like you need to get a grip of your anger issues and very possibly some psychiatric help.

Last edited by KoKeS on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

KoKeS

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 pm

because bacon

mdma

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:27 pm

- KoKeS
I don't even know you personally, but it's hilarious how you've contradicted yourself. You're ranting about being pissed off with the way people verbally abuse you, yet you mention that you don't give a fuck what people say... Logic?

- dKaaz
But what also grinds my gears

I'm really sorry, but I giggled. www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHtRnOXXZ0w

I hope you enjoyed your rant. Seems to me like you need to get a grip of your anger issues and very possibly some psychiatric help.

The fact that I don't give a fuck about what people say does not mean that their actions and verbal accusations/opinions cannot affect me.
And also, about the psychiatric, you should actually mind your own business about that and let me take care of it myself.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:31 pm

"The fact that I don't give a fuck about what people say does not mean that their actions and verbal accusations/opinions cannot affect me."
"I know I don't have the brightest past because i've insulted people and all that crap but it's still no reason to lack respect for me"

I am

D
O
N
E

made my night tho, thanks for that.

brejnless
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:33 pm

- brejnless
"The fact that I don't give a fuck about what people say does not mean that their actions and verbal accusations/opinions cannot affect me."
"I know I don't have the brightest past because i've insulted people and all that crap but it's still no reason to lack respect for me"

I am

D
O
N
E

made my night tho, thanks for that.

Show me where I have stated that I did not deserve to be banned from what I did in the past and also where I stated I was a saint.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:35 pm

- dKaaz
The fact that I don't give a fuck about what people say does not mean that their actions and verbal accusations/opinions cannot affect me.
And also, about the psychiatric, you should actually mind your own business about that and let me take care of it myself.

You're trying your absolute hardest to seem intelligent, but I think you're trying a little too hard. If you know that what people say can affect you (and you're openly expressing it here...), then why would you even bother saying you don't give a fuck?

KoKeS

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 pm

- KoKeS
- dKaaz

You're trying your absolute hardest to seem intelligent, but I think you're trying a little too hard. If you know that what people say can affect you (and you're openly expressing it here...), then why would you even bother saying you don't give a fuck?

Again, mind your own business about me trying to seem intelligent. And I don't bother to say that. The only reason why I did is because i'm throwing out what I feel. That's why this is called "My Opinion/rant".
You're clearly as stupid as all of the others

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:39 pm

- dKaaz
Again, mind your own business about me trying to seem intelligent. And I don't bother to say that. The only reason why I did is because i'm throwing out what I feel. That's why this is called "My Opinion/rant".

lmfao nt.

KoKeS

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:40 pm

- KoKeS
- dKaaz

lmfao nt.

And like always, they resort themselves to saying things without no meaning at all. Good job, sir.

dKaaz
Regular
Regular

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 pm

hypocrisy and contradiction is strong with this one

brejnless
Wannabe
Wannabe

Page 1 of 2
Go to page 1, 2  Next