Experienced Gamer Looking for a Clan

Looking for a clan? Looking for members to your clan? Here's the place
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Experienced Gamer Looking for a Clan

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:49 am

Reposted from UrT Official Forums.

I recently started playing Urban Terror. In the past I played many first person shooters on PC. Over the last few years I have been competitively playing MMO games and only played FPS games when I was unoccupied. For a change of scenery, I decided to make my way back to first person shooters.

My experience goes back to games such as Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and Breakthrough, Return To Castle Wolfenstein, Quake II, III and Action quake, and older versions of counter strike (I know, very old games). I have played in a league before and I understand the dynamics.

I've spent that last few weeks scouting out clans I am interested in joining, but I haven't found any I am positive about. I am looking for a clan with its own servers and organization. I do not wish to join a clan where immaturity is unchecked. My goal is to connect with a group of professional minded players. I like to have fun, but at the same time I want to accomplish something. I refuse to play with hackers, nor do I hack.

My preference is to be a sniper. I am sufficiently skilled in offensive and defensive tactics. Please note though, I may be a little rusty since it has been quite some time since I competitively played FPS type games in a clan. If there are any clan leaders out there who think I may be a good fit for their clan, please send me a PM.

I will be happy to go through a try out, spend time on your game server, as well as speak in teamspeak prior to any membership commitment. It is important to me to know what type of clan I am joining. It is also important to me that a clan knows who I am before accepting my membership.

I should probably add that I would prefer a clan from north america, english speaking. I am 27 years old and I prefer to play Team Survivor.

Last edited by Facerip on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Facerip

Re: Experienced Gamer Looking for a Clan

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Impressive introduction facerip!

Next to the points you already mentioned it might be intersting to know in which "Gamemode" you are particularly interested.

Pretty sure you already noticed, that there are three gametypes that are competitively played,

Those would be:

Team Survivor
Capture the Flag
Bomb Mode

Regards
S!lence

S!lence

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:17 pm

- S!lence
Impressive introduction facerip!

Next to the points you already mentioned it might be intersting to know in which "Gamemode" you are particularly interested.

Pretty sure you already noticed, that there are three gametypes that are competitively played,

Those would be:

Team Survivor
Capture the Flag
Bomb Mode

Regards
S!lence

Thank you for the suggestion. I enjoy Team Survivor the most. Original post updated.

Facerip

Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:08 pm

And, where are you from?

- Facerip
I should probably add that I would prefer a clan from north america, english speaking.

There is no North American clans anymore, they are all dead or inactive. That being said, most of the euro clans are english speaking, unless it's spanish/french/etc only clans. GL in your search.

Slash
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:02 pm

- Slash
And, where are you from?

- Facerip
I should probably add that I would prefer a clan from north america, english speaking.

There is no North American clans anymore, they are all dead or inactive. That being said, most of the euro clans are english speaking, unless it's spanish/french/etc only clans. GL in your search.

Thanks for remembering us Slash. Smile

Nikkerz
Admin
Admin

Page 1 of 1